+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BOJO. The end.

BOJO. The end.

BOJO gotta go. Wake me up, before he go-goes!

Take this w@nker with you please, BOJO...

Attachment 13959

In a unanimous ruling , 11 top judges said Parliament is free to return to sit at Westminster because the Prime Minister’s advice to the Queen was invalid. Went short of saying he lied to Qweenie, but we all know he did.

“Parliament has not been prorogued,” said Lady Hale, president of the Supreme Court, who has suddenly become my newly appointed Grandma. Boris however, in a media brief from New York still intends on cracking on, but how with a minus "majority" of 43?

It's all quite sad really.. Our great country once again becomes the laughing stock of the world.. Boris needs to resign after hoodwinking our glorious Queen.. Off with his head..

I think anyone who thought the Establishment were joking about stopping us leaving the EU now knows just how serious they are. I'm still curious to know which law Boris has broken, or possibly these Remain judges just invented a new one on the hoof ? Eventually there will be a General Election, and making it not just a People v Parliament election, but the People v Parliament and the Judiciary, will not lose Boris or Nigel one single vote. Quite the opposite I would think.

He seems to have two choices now.

Resign or die in a ditch.

Either one works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post

Either one works for me.
    Really ?

What are you on 59_60

I still say exactly as sinkov how clear it is now , more smokescreen s away from the real matter at hand

Just like you 59 the news is having a field day.

Still democracy will win in the end regardless of people like you ' I find your die in a ditch quote way wide of the mark

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Really ?

What are you on 59_60

I still say exactly as sinkov how clear it is now , more smokescreen s away from the real matter at hand

Just like you 59 the news is having a field day.

Still democracy will win in the end regardless of people like you ' I find your die in a ditch quote way wide of the mark
    The "dead in a ditch" bit was what Boris said Army.

If he is still PM and doesn't get a deal agreed with the EU and through our Parliament then he is forced to ask the EU for an extension.

He has said that he would rather be dead in a ditch than do that. His choice.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post

Either one works for me.
    Any sensible person would realise that a General Election is the only way to resolve this farce. Are you a sensible person 59 ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Any sensible person would realise that a General Election is the only way to resolve this farce. Are you a sensible person 59 ?
    Would it really though Sinkov?

Presuming we have a GE after 31st October - which is practically certain - then the Brexit Party will stand in every seat.They won't win many seats but will badly effect the Tory vote.

With the hard remainers going to the Lib Dems Labour will be badly squeezed by both sides.

My fag packet says...

Tory 200
    Labour 200
    Lib Dem 120
    SNP 50
    Brexit 30

Then the horse trading starts. The only way we can make that work is if Lab/Lib Dem/SNP form some kind of Government.

BUT...problem with that is that the Lib Dems won't work with Corbyn. The Lib Dems won't agree with IndyRef 2 in Scotland.

I can actually see a GE producing a more difficult situation in Parliament than we have now.

BUT...perhaps we could have a short term coalition in order to get a second referendum.

To be honest, who the hell knows?

It's almost 40 months since we voted to leave and our Parliament has failed to deliver the outcome they told Us the told us they would all abide by. I think those who are laughing now at how their schemes have frustrated leaving the EU will be laughing on the other side of their faces when a real Judgement day arrives for them all and they have to face the verdict of the people. So right now they can drink their champagne and laugh at Boris and how clever they all are; so they think. But, short of a progressive Coup they will end up weeping I believe. Brexit must happen or why vote?

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)