+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: BOJO. The end.

BT, do you accept that the National front, Britain First, the EDL are/were racist, Little Englander type parties?

If so then you must accept that what I said was not a myth.

I am saying that these parties are strong supporters of Brexit.

I am not saying that all Brexiteers belong to these groups.

It's not that controversial or difficult to understand?

There are Brexiteers in every party - including the Lib Dems and that is a very healthy sign of democracy. The vast majority have their own reasons for wanting to leave the EU and in my party their views are listened to and treated with respect

As far as the Lib Dems are concerned, every policy has to be ratified by a simple vote of members at conference. Jo Swinson is not able to implement policy on her own.

Perhaps you don't agree that the Leave.EU poster saying "We didn't win two world wars to be pushed around by a Kraut" is racist - I would say that it is.

In the context of Two World Wars, the British soldiers called the enemy Krauts, so no, I'm not at all convinced calling a German a Kraut in this particular context is racist. No doubt the snowflakes and PC Brigade will?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    In the context of Two World Wars, the British soldiers called the enemy Krauts, so no, I'm not at all convinced calling a German a Kraut in this particular context is racist. No doubt the snowflakes and PC Brigade will?
    You know BT, beneath that that hard left exterior lies an eminently sensible young man with his feet, on most occasions anyway, planted firmly in the real world. I could get to like you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    BT, do you accept that the National front, Britain First, the EDL are/were racist, Little Englander type parties?
    If so then you must accept that what I said was not a myth.
    I am saying that these parties are strong supporters of Brexit.
    I am not saying that all Brexiteers belong to these groups.
    Here you are 59, you seem to be having sleepless nights trying to work out just why BNP members voted for Brexit, so as a gesture of goodwill I have decided to help you out.

I gave it all of ten seconds thought and came up with the answer, and I'm a tad surprised a man of your supposed intellect couldn't work it out for himself. The clue is in their title, the BRITISH National Party, like UKIP wants the country to be run from the UK and not Brussels, like the Catalonian Independence movement wants to be governed by Catalonians in Barcelona and not from Madrid, like the SNP wants to be run by a Scottish government in Edinburgh and not from London, although bizarrely they still want to be subservient to Brussels, the BRITISH National party does wants Britain to be run by unelected EU bureaucrats in Brussels, they want Britain to be an independent nation governing itself.

So you can stop digging yourself into a hole on here 59, and we can go back to discussing more relevant matters pertaining to Brexit. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Here you are 59, you seem to be having sleepless nights trying to work out just why BNP members voted for Brexit, so as a gesture of goodwill I have decided to help you out.

I gave it all of ten seconds thought and came up with the answer, and I'm a tad surprised a man of your supposed intellect couldn't work it out for himself. The clue is in their title, the BRITISH National Party, like UKIP wants the country to be run from the UK and not Brussels, like the Catalonian Independence movement wants to be governed by Catalonians in Barcelona and not from Madrid, like the SNP wants to be run by a Scottish government in Edinburgh and not from London, although bizarrely they still want to be subservient to Brussels, the BRITISH National party does wants Britain to be run by unelected EU bureaucrats in Brussels, they want Britain to be an independent nation governing itself.

So you can stop digging yourself into a hole on here 59, and we can go back to discussing more relevant matters pertaining to Brexit. You're welcome.
    All right, the BNP, National Front, EDL, Britain First etc are NOT racist Little Englanders.

My mistake!

Don't get me wrong. There are plenty of unsavory characters on the remain side too. Blair, Campbell, me, Thornberry etc.
    But i generally prefer my mates to yours

All right, the BNP, National Front, EDL, Britain First etc are NOT racist Little Englanders.

My mistake!

Don't get me wrong. There are plenty of unsavory characters on the remain side too. Blair, Campbell, me, Thornberry etc.
    But i generally prefer my mates to yours
    Yes there are racists 59-60 but they don’t win many votes. How many times has Tommy Robinson managed to save his deposit? You should spend more time worrying about Labour’s attitude because the Lib Dem’s won’t back Jeremy as a caretaker PM. How surprising when Labour just call you yellow Tories behind your back.

My mistake!
    Maybe they are 59, but what has that got to do with anyone on here, or our discussions on Brexit ? Looks like Brexit Derangement Syndrome to me, it tips otherwise sane and sensible people right over the edge.

And if I were you 59, I wouldn't be going out of a night in Morecambe, they're everywhere you know, these far right, racist, Little Englanders, and they're on the lookout for Remoaners just like you. Don't say I didn't warn you when you find yourself in Lancaster General with a swastika tattooed on your arse.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    But 59 you need to read what you’ve put again yourself because I interpreted it that way - so did Sinkov and BT.

If you read it you are suggesting that large percentage of leavers are racist.

I also put this to you before that even if people did vote to leave on immigration matters it simply Does not make them racists.
    I’m really interested now as to how if your not implying that we are racist how you know the other parties are , I’m pretty sure there will Lib Dem’s not happy with immigration as it is are they racist as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I’m really interested now as to how if your not implying that we are racist how you know the other parties are , I’m pretty sure there will Lib Dem’s not happy with immigration as it is are they racist as well ?
    Army, no where have I suggested that the large percentage of leavers are racist. I thought I had made that clear. If not then I am saying it now.
    I was asking why the racist groups in Britain (BNP, Britain First, EDL, National front etc) all supported Brexit. I was not implying that you, or anyone else on here, were supporters of any of these groups.
    I think it is a fair question to ask?

And yes, talking about immigration control is not racist - it is a very responsible thing to discuss.

Army, no where have I suggested that the large percentage of leavers are racist. I thought I had made that clear. If not then I am saying it now.
    I was asking why the racist groups in Britain (BNP, Britain First, EDL, National front etc) all supported Brexit. I was not implying that you, or anyone else on here, were supporters of any of these groups.
    I think it is a fair question to ask?

And yes, talking about immigration control is not racist - it is a very responsible thing to discuss.
    I'm lost with your thought process 1959-60. You harp on about Remain and all of its benefits and wonders and then in the next breath you come out with this "And yes, talking about immigration control is not racist - it is a very responsible thing to discuss."

Attachment 14122

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)