+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawrence and Bennett...

Lawrence and Bennett...

...both charged with drink driving.
    Just what we need, this season just keeps getting better.

Heard they were racing each other? the good news is they won't be playing

Deserve everything they get sorry, should put them up in a press conference instead of Cocu and see what they have to say for themselves, let the club down and themselves but I don't give a toss about them to be honest

Got to keep themselves in peak physical condition!!
    I'm good with the amber liquid and I'm available for the Brummies.......bottoms up and all that!!
    Prats!!!!

Lawrence just had one ban looks like another coming up If only his football match his ego

Sell them to Leeds ..

Forget the football, no time for anyone so arrogant as to drink/drive/race each other. Jail time wouldn't have been amiss.

Could transfer list both for me

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Forget the football, no time for anyone so arrogant as to drink/drive/race each other. Jail time wouldn't have been amiss.
    Fully agree Tricky ,I hate drink driving ,if you've ever lost a family member to it it's an unbearable pain They should have their contracts terminated and shown the door Neither would be missed But of its not going to happen money again. Jail time would be nice alongside Dean Saunders
    Last edited by mistaram; 25-09-2019 at 08:02 PM.

Rumours abound with, as yet, no corroboration as to who was in the 2 cars but an incident did happen.

Other players in the cars as passengers. Plenty of (legal) room for up to 4 passengers in each vehicle. We might have been playing a completely different team against Brum had anybody been injured or killed. Fortunately nobody was.

If the two were racing, I believe jail time is inevitable.

The bar bill. Rumoured to have been £800. Sounds a lot but they won't have been in a Weatherspoon's chomping on sausage and mash for £4.99. It will have been one of the posher places in Quarndon and, if there was 10 of them then that's 80 quid apiece. Starters at a minimum of a tenner, 30 for a main and another tenner for dessert. Bottle of wine each and there's your £800. You shouldn't drink a bottle of wine and then drive. That's a given.

If the club doesn't have rules in place on when players can drink and how late they should stop then Cocu's 1st job is to put those rules in place. His 2nd job is to fine all those players involved. The 2 who drove will obviously get sanctions. Those who weren't driving should also get sanctioned as they should have had the sense to know their mates shouldn't be driving and have ordered taxis rather than driving.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)