+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Physio watch

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    Rules??
    I'm not allowed to post images.

I understand that these players are genuinely injured, but what interests me is the length of time they take to become ready for selection again. It could be that player has a slow-healing injury or a sign that the player isn't committed to making a quick recovery. If it's the latter, then what's the reason? Is the player lazy, a gripe against the club/manager or taking himself out of the firing line of the flak that's flying from the manager, fans or media.

I've no evidence but I suspect there is a correlation between a team's performances on the park and player availability. It will be interesting to watch how this injury list lengthens as we begin to slip down the league over the next couple of months, and which names will be on that list.

I'm certainly not doubting the validity of his current injury, but Scott McKenna is one player that might think "f@ck that" after the Scotland campaign is finished next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Name:  KG.jpg
Views: 925
Size:  54.4 KB

Here ya go, Karen Gibson is here name.
    I would, and I hear a rumour that she is partial to a wee bit of back door action

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Name:  KG.jpg
Views: 925
Size:  54.4 KB

Here ya go, Karen Gibson is here name.
    I would, and I hear a rumour that she is partial to a wee bit of back door action
    We should up our game a bit also and hire a complete babe as our physio....it would make the matchday experience more enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Just admit you don't know how to post pics Jack. There's plenty friendly chaps here that will help you out.

Don't think anyone hobbled off today but still a good chunk of out 1st team out. DM mentions Scott and Bryson should be back soon. Doubt he means in time for the hibs game.

Ash Taylor
    Scott McKenna
    Craig Bryson
    Stephen Gleeson(?)
    Scott Wright
    the Japanese lad
    James Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Just admit you don't know how to post pics Jack. There's plenty friendly chaps here that will help you out.
    I know my way around a bit of code. It's just a condition of employment that I'm not supposed to post images.

Ash Taylor
    S̶c̶o̶t̶t̶ ̶M̶c̶K̶e̶n̶n̶a̶
    ̶J̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶W̶i̶l̶s̶o̶n̶
    ̶S̶t̶e̶p̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶G̶l̶e̶e̶s̶o̶n̶
    Craig Bryson
    Scott Wright
    the Japanese lad

Wilson and Gleeson back for Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We should up our game a bit also and hire a complete babe as our physio....it would make the matchday experience more enjoyable
    We used to have a bonnie blonde haired lassie physio. I'm sure somebody posted a pic of her.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    We used to have a bonnie blonde haired lassie physio. I'm sure somebody posted a pic of her.
    Aye, Aimee Clark, Chris Clark’s sister

Name:  EBA2EB13-8F59-4771-8EAB-21932816CECC.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  8.2 KB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast