+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Keogh out for the season

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,538
    Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Anyone defending that moron Keogh deserves relegation ffs
    So, if I defend Keogh (which I'm not) I deserve relegation?

    I don't believe that is what you attempted to say but it is absolutely what you said.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,538
    Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    DCFCfansforum managed by David is removing posts as well

    David is Mels little bi*ch
    Having run a forum in the past I know that the owner and the Mods of all fora have to be careful with what they allow on their pages. People are guessing at stuff on top of D&D and naming names not released by the police or the club. If it turns out that the people named were NOT in the cars or that some of the things claimed are untrue then the owner of the forum and the poster writing the stuff can be take to court for libel.

    That will be why some fora are removing posts not because they are anybody's biatch. For instance, your little dig at this "David" character might be considered libellous and could end up with you and footymad in court answering a libel suit that might cost you an awful lot of money in solicitor's fees and damages.

    Think about that before you go off on one. Everything you write about a person, a club, an institution has to be true.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Name:  EFZ_oCoXkAMXxKv.jpg large.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  83.3 KB

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Name:  EFZ_oCoXkAMXxKv.jpg large.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  83.3 KB
    surprisingly lol, you clearly aren't a real Leeds fan with a sense of humour like that

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,079
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Having run a forum in the past I know that the owner and the Mods of all fora have to be careful with what they allow on their pages. People are guessing at stuff on top of D&D and naming names not released by the police or the club. If it turns out that the people named were NOT in the cars or that some of the things claimed are untrue then the owner of the forum and the poster writing the stuff can be take to court for libel.

    That will be why some fora are removing posts not because they are anybody's biatch. For instance, your little dig at this "David" character might be considered libellous and could end up with you and footymad in court answering a libel suit that might cost you an awful lot of money in solicitor's fees and damages.

    Think about that before you go off on one. Everything you write about a person, a club, an institution has to be true.
    All Seeing Eye monitoring stuff MA

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,294
    Apparently drugs look like they were involved

    Absolutely disgusting if true, no one can defend this behaviour from these prats

    Get the facking lot of them out Mr Cocu, This is the event that needs to start the clear out and rebuild, Cocu I feel sorry for and he's the only one we should be chanting for on Saturday.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,294
    That video of Mason Bennett is vile as well,, an absolute pi ss stain

    Huddleston filmed it ffs, so sorry but looks like I'm changing my mind on that prat as well

    All of them think their something, and have achieved the grand total of fack all, a playoff final loss ffs, didn't they celebrate winning the playoff semi final with a booze up costing 3k? an absolute joke of a club.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Name:  EFZ_oCoXkAMXxKv.jpg large.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  83.3 KB
    Actually quite funny

    I had no issues with the spying stuff either, thought it was quite funny

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,079
    Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    That video of Mason Bennett is vile as well,, an absolute pi ss stain

    Huddleston filmed it ffs, so sorry but looks like I'm changing my mind on that prat as well

    All of them think their something, and have achieved the grand total of fack all, a playoff final loss ffs, didn't they celebrate winning the playoff semi final with a booze up costing 3k? an absolute joke of a club.
    No-one's listening, so give it a rest we are all pissed off and you've made your point

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    No-one's listening, so give it a rest we are all pissed off and you've made your point

    He has also avoided the swear filter which used to be a banning offence! Just a thought?

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,079
    Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    He has also avoided the swear filter which used to be a banning offence! Just a thought?
    Don't think. it'll confuse him

    As I said to MA I'll keep an eye on things, looks like the gimp is back in its box for now

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,911
    Someone banned me for circumventing the filter for a word that wouldn't have been filtered anyway

    Just saying like!

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,538
    Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Someone banned me for circumventing the filter for a word that wouldn't have been filtered anyway

    Just saying like!
    I got banned for using the word victuals, or one very much like it in a most essential way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •