+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Keogh out for the season

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Anyone defending that moron Keogh deserves relegation ffs
    So, if I defend Keogh (which I'm not) I deserve relegation?

I don't believe that is what you attempted to say but it is absolutely what you said.

DCFCfansforum managed by David is removing posts as well

David is Mels little bi*ch
    Having run a forum in the past I know that the owner and the Mods of all fora have to be careful with what they allow on their pages. People are guessing at stuff on top of D&D and naming names not released by the police or the club. If it turns out that the people named were NOT in the cars or that some of the things claimed are untrue then the owner of the forum and the poster writing the stuff can be take to court for libel.

That will be why some fora are removing posts not because they are anybody's biatch. For instance, your little dig at this "David" character might be considered libellous and could end up with you and footymad in court answering a libel suit that might cost you an awful lot of money in solicitor's fees and damages.

Think about that before you go off on one. Everything you write about a person, a club, an institution has to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Name:  EFZ_oCoXkAMXxKv.jpg large.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  83.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    surprisingly lol, you clearly aren't a real Leeds fan with a sense of humour like that

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Having run a forum in the past I know that the owner and the Mods of all fora have to be careful with what they allow on their pages. People are guessing at stuff on top of D&D and naming names not released by the police or the club. If it turns out that the people named were NOT in the cars or that some of the things claimed are untrue then the owner of the forum and the poster writing the stuff can be take to court for libel.

That will be why some fora are removing posts not because they are anybody's biatch. For instance, your little dig at this "David" character might be considered libellous and could end up with you and footymad in court answering a libel suit that might cost you an awful lot of money in solicitor's fees and damages.

Think about that before you go off on one. Everything you write about a person, a club, an institution has to be true.
    All Seeing Eye monitoring stuff MA

Apparently drugs look like they were involved

Absolutely disgusting if true, no one can defend this behaviour from these prats

Get the facking lot of them out Mr Cocu, This is the event that needs to start the clear out and rebuild, Cocu I feel sorry for and he's the only one we should be chanting for on Saturday.

That video of Mason Bennett is vile as well,, an absolute pi ss stain

Huddleston filmed it ffs, so sorry but looks like I'm changing my mind on that prat as well

All of them think their something, and have achieved the grand total of fack all, a playoff final loss ffs, didn't they celebrate winning the playoff semi final with a booze up costing 3k? an absolute joke of a club.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Actually quite funny

I had no issues with the spying stuff either, thought it was quite funny

That video of Mason Bennett is vile as well,, an absolute pi ss stain

Huddleston filmed it ffs, so sorry but looks like I'm changing my mind on that prat as well

All of them think their something, and have achieved the grand total of fack all, a playoff final loss ffs, didn't they celebrate winning the playoff semi final with a booze up costing 3k? an absolute joke of a club.
    No-one's listening, so give it a rest we are all pissed off and you've made your point

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    No-one's listening, so give it a rest we are all pissed off and you've made your point

He has also avoided the swear filter which used to be a banning offence! Just a thought?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)