Just a mere four months ago, these teams were fighting for a spot in the FA Cup Final as well as 7th place in the table. Watford came back and defeated us in the Cup, but we beat them a few weeks later to cement our spot in 7th place. Oh how the moderately mighty have fallen! Now Wolves are in 19th place and Watford are rock bottom. Both are winless in the Premier League. However, I can't imagine such a stark difference in how teams feel about their prospects this season. While we are second to bottom and only have four points, I don't sense any panic. We've got Europa League to comfort us and if you look at the advanced statistics, our "expected points" would put us midtable. So there is a decent chance we turn it around. Meanwhile, Watford have already binned their manager and hired a manager they previously binned. And they just lost 8-0 to the defending league champions. That said, a loss this weekend and those feelings could be reversed. However, I think Watford are just what the doctor ordered.

Wolves 3-1 Watford

Jimenez

1) MichiganWolf - 8
2) wolves71 - 7.1
2) WOODLANDSWOLF - 7.1
4) Palmeras - 5
4) wolfiebill - 5
6) GrizzledWolf - 4
7) abbobrom - 3
8)Woking88 - 1.1
9) plater - 1
10) nortonwolf - 0.1