+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucky people in Yorkshire

Lucky people in Yorkshire

World cycling road racing championship this Sunday in sunny Yorkshire. Don’t miss the spectacle!

Ooohhh cannot wait.
    Only 3 more sleeps

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Ooohhh cannot wait.
    Only 3 more sleeps
    Tricky mate...give it a try and you will be converted

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    World cycling road racing championship this Sunday in sunny Yorkshire. Don’t miss the spectacle!
    You could say it's ee bike gum!!

Tricky mate...give it a try and you will be converted
    I saw a cyclist on the news at some event the other day and he crashed into a deep part of a flooded road. ................... I enjoyed that

Hi Frenchie, watched the Tour de France start in Yorkshire a couple of years back and I was impressed with the support the people gave, and the great countryside. So I will look in on this one, Lions playing in Huddersfield too, C'mon you Lions !!!!

Actually I used to ride a lot. I were damn fast too and used to overtake cars on the flat.

I once took a bend down hill too fast and somersaulted into a garden breaking my right clavicle. (That's collar bone to you Alfie)

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Actually I used to ride a lot. I were damn fast too and used to overtake cars on the flat.

I once took a bend down hill too fast and somersaulted into a garden breaking my right clavicle. (That's collar bone to you Alfie)

You should have moved to the hard shoulder gaz!!

Wot a load of old pretentious trollope, and it's only on two man-powered wheels as well!!. lol
    Give me my car any day of the week, which I got in Burnsley (Brierfield) Lancashire actually .

Oh no the route has been changed due to flooding.
    I was looking forward to watching the cyclists aquaplaning into the flooded ditches

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast