+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: O/T A Story.

.... sit here wondering why Clar was expunged from the Late Shift. We think he might have spotted the three l's in CTMilllers username and paid the price for trying to expose him as ....
    Last edited by sota; 03-10-2019 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    .... sit here wondering why Clar was expunged from the Late Shift. We think he might have spotted the three l's in CTMilllers username and paid the price for trying to expose him as ....
    ...a covert member of Labour's Looney Left and in cahoots with....

CAMRA & trying to ......

... get hand pumped mead introduced to the pub.
    "one two, one two" says a small man on the pub stage, even though there is no sound system. He has a giant acoustic guitar just under his chin. Behind him his "Jesus Saves" poster has been defaced with the words "but Hastie scores from the rebound"
    "look at me! look at me! look at me!" he shouts
    "before I sing I would remind you what we learn from the parable of the wise merchant of wind-up"
    "the bitter gall of defeat to the true follower is as sweet nectar to the seeker of attention"
    Halfway through his first chorus of "bringing in the sheaves" a well aimed German lager glass dings off his forehead and , mercifully, takes him down.
    "whoever threw that" screams the landlady "gets his next drink on the house"
    A massive cheer fills the pub but dies down quickly when....

Hugepugebozanherbie burst into the pub belting out that world famous Millers song, "suck mi nob, suck mi nob, suck mI nob, suck mi f@ckin nob. Kempo was clearly outraged by such a gratuitous act of lower order behaviour threatens to dole out a good thrashing. Rileyevs missis on the other hand walks up to them and says go on then lads, drop ya kegs. Once the kegs are down she bursts out laughing pointing at their groin areas and says, by eck is it cold outside lads and the pub erupts once more. The lads storm out but fall arse ova tit cos they forget to pull their trolleys up. At this point pocket challenges Kempo to a game of pool for a ton, Kempo turns to pocket and says.. ...

Play shiregreenmiller he's a good player, I don't plays silly pub games pocket.Shiregreen Millers says I'll play if I can have a kiss of Corner who is sat in the corner with her a famous red shoes on,shiregreenmiller you have more chance kissing..........

Yaks arse.
    Yak pipes up well I think we should have a five a side football match.
    I’ll play midfield which idiot is going in the net ...

Archie say parkgatewelfare he’s crap at football,I’ll go in the net says .......

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Yaks arse.
    Yak pipes up well I think we should have a five a side football match.
    I’ll play midfield which idiot is going in the net ...
    .... "I'll do it" shouts the ridiculously handsome Hazza. "you any good?" says Yak. "Not really but I'm 4ft wide and the goals are 6ft wide so I'll just stand here like this" says Hazza, holding his arms out. "Genius! Reyt, who's with us? “Yak says, turning to the rest of the bunch. A deep voice somewhere amongst the group pipes up "I'll play up front but I want £10k a week". It's....

Scum Triumphant who explains his lasses penchant for expensive cocktail bars means he can ask for no less. Brin says come on lads he's worth every penny, no one will dare tackle the hard tw@t. Zilzal announces in his opinion Scum is more a lover than a fighter saying he saw him one night in the Tivoli years ago stuck up a very..............

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast