+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allan Johnston

Allan Johnston

I’ve eventually watched the after match interviews for last weekend’s defeat up at Inverness and not for the first time this season I have to say I find Allan Johnston extremely rude with the way he answers some of Sandra Brown’s questions.

The guy needs to learn some manners.

Sorry to disagree with you Scooby Blue.

At worst, Alan might appear a little brusque and towards the end of the interview he was keen to get away, but all in all he answers the questions the way that he sees them, and I don't have a problem with that.

The people who need to learn some manners are the MP's from all sides who should know better. When compared to them, Alan Johnston is an angel!

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post

At worst, Alan might appear a little brusque and towards the end of the interview he was keen to get away, but all in all he answers the questions the way that he sees them, and I don't have a problem with that.

The people who need to learn some manners are the MP's from all sides who should know better. When compared to them, Alan Johnston is an angel!
    Yes brusque is a good description of most of Johnston's post match interviews to date since his return but there nothing really wrong in this as long as he can motivate the players on the pitch starting tonight. Let's see some passion from the guys under the floodlights and TV.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue View Post
    I’ve eventually watched the after match interviews for last weekend’s defeat up at Inverness and not for the first time this season I have to say I find Allan Johnston extremely rude with the way he answers some of Sandra Brown’s questions.

The guy needs to learn some manners.

lol the pot calling the kettle black springs to mind scooby blue ,as most your posts on here are rude disrespectful replies ,learn the lesson from your own post maybe !

Again Jardi you bring politics/politicians needlessly into a thread where others are simply discussing football related matters. I fail to see any reason why the last sentence of your post is included at all. Let's keep politics in it's rightful place in its own thread or forum.
    Last edited by Auld_Chippy; 28-09-2019 at 11:06 AM.

You make a very valid point Auld Chippy. However, unfortunately one cannot take a full breath without some catastrophe hitting the news headlines. Above all I was making a pertinent point to the thread, - because compared to the behaviour in the Commons, - which was forced upon us on the national news, - Alan Johnston is far from rude.

I find him rather rude in some of his after match interviews also.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    lol the pot calling the kettle black springs to mind scooby blue ,as most your posts on here are rude disrespectful replies ,learn the lesson from your own post maybe !

Haha

You make a very valid point Auld Chippy. However, unfortunately one cannot take a full breath without some catastrophe hitting the news headlines. Above all I was making a pertinent point to the thread, - because compared to the behaviour in the Commons, - which was forced upon us on the national news, - Alan Johnston is far from rude.
    Comparing a football manager's interviews with politicians of all parties trying to achieve what they think is in our ( or probably their own) best interests is a bit of a leap in relative importance. I also wasn't aware that watching the national news was actually forced on us.

Politics just like religion should be avoided on football discussion sites.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)