+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Reform of Parliament

Reform of Parliament

What we have learnt through the existence of this current most disgraceful of Parliaments is that there must be a new relationship between the elected and the electorate. A debate that began largely as Leave v Remain has now become in essence The People v Parliament. Our voting system of First past the Post is a corrupted and corrupting anachronism. It has maintained an arrogance in Westminster that makes them behave like the Rulers and not the servants of the People. I hope change is coming but expect major resistance from all those benefitting from the current system. Remember they are not here in their eyes to serve you but to serve themselves.

I took this in Westminster last week outwood, it's our MP's enjoying their subsidised lunches...

Attachment 14001

How can they claim for phucking eyeliner?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...r39-ZVZTJdKJlw

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I took this in Westminster last week outwood, it's our MP's enjoying their subsidised lunches...

Attachment 14001

How can they claim for phucking eyeliner?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...r39-ZVZTJdKJlw
    Nothing surprises me about troughers like Swinson BT, she's a wrong 'un and no mistake, she demands a second referendum but says she won't respect the result if Leave win again. No moral compass.

Politicians are like zits; as long as you keep picking them, they only get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by afloatinclaret View Post
    Politicians are like zits; as long as you keep picking them, they only get worse.
    I'm nicking that!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)