+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Owd Earrdingbottom

Owd Earrdingbottom

Showinn his true colors ? sent off ageeun fo kicking a watta bottul , this fella will bi arta work ageeun soon ? Anger management coorse mite help ?

I don't understand the vitriol towards the bloke myself .

His position here became untenable due to the clubs policy and he was proved right , we were shyte .

The man gave me two of the greatest days in my life following this club .

Hecky was going to Wolves with his team and winning 4-0 , 3-1 at Villa Park and 4-2 at Cardiff City before the powers that be decided they had a better way of going about the championship .

Is he a great coach ? , probably not but he gave us a hell of a ride none the less .

We are a fecking mile away from what he gave us right now , to say the least .

Decent manager, when he left it was down to him that we were unlikely for the drop, until the clown Morais came in. Hecky had to change things up, go more defensive due to the fire sale and loads of new young players in the side. We would not have been relegated had he stayed, i am sure of that.

I'm sure the Villa win was without Hourihane and Winnall.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I'm sure the Villa win was without Hourihane and Winnall.
    Or Mahoney and Ugbu .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I don't understand the vitriol towards the bloke myself .
    I think I do Animal, he's from tarn. Its allus bin same wi anybody who has any sort of successful profile from rarnd these parts. They get knocked fo whatever reason bi many folk- Darren Gough, D1ckie Bird, Parkinson, John Stones, Hecky. They've all copped for jibes over the years. I remember the stick D1ckie Bird got when he was guest at Bramall lane a couple o year ago, disgusting.

Dunt foget Patrick Cryne !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Dunt foget Patrick Cryne !

Ar tha reight although his profile wasn't nationwide like t'others a mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Showinn his true colors ? sent off ageeun fo kicking a watta bottul , this fella will bi arta work ageeun soon ? Anger management coorse mite help ?
    Yep, your right there old man Roma lol, that Heckydonkey is a right... donkey plonker isnt he.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yep, your right there old man Roma lol, that Heckydonkey is a right... donkey plonker isnt he.
    And it's a fair bet you didn't see one single game during his tenure .

Tell me I'm wrong ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast