+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Now that’s what I’ve been asking for...

Now that’s what I’ve been asking for...

Please, please, start like this every week, regardless who or where we are playing. We have the players to do it!!!

Cheers.

P.S.Sheds, a positive early message from me 😉

Exactly, brilliant start. Attack from the first whistle.

One up front, not bad

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    One up front, not bad
    Totally different attitude from the get go though. No tippy-tappying and f@nnying about at the back that we had to endure last week.

different opposition altogether, Arbroath until today stingy at back and Morton leak goals on the road, if we score first last week in first half then different game, also think we are shooting down slope first half today, either way we aren't going to be the same every game and we won that was the main thing... I did say Morton wouldn't be able to replicate what Arbroath done

One up front, not bad
    Shedka, if you go read through my (many) posts, you’ll see that my biggest issue has been our intent, not simply the formation. Couldn’t care how we’re set up (on paper), as long as we attack, attack, attack, because when we do, we win, simples!!

different opposition altogether, Arbroath until today stingy at back and Morton leak goals on the road, if we score first last week in first half then different game, also think we are shooting down slope first half today, either way we aren't going to be the same every game and we won that was the main thing... I did say Morton wouldn't be able to replicate what Arbroath done
    Sounded like Ayr went at Arbroath from the off! We didnt go at Arbroath for 88 minutes, THAT is why quite a few of us are pissed off!

And im still pissed off this week! Only because i had to work and my laddie came in beaming about the display today!

Clean sheet too - one or two had mentioned that it would be good to have more of these having only had one so far this season.

Next to each other in league so hardly comparing Barcelona to Brechin.

Not comparing like for like are you though, Are you saying that they play the exact same way?

Do tell, how many goals have our last two opponents conceded this season (before today is fine)?

Neilson knows how to get the wins either way. Cracking score, max pts, 11 wins in last 12 at home, teckle

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)