+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Now that’s what I’ve been asking for...

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    What a mess of a post stoke, someone called me a dick who had nothing to do with the discussion so it was out of the blue, I told them to f off, well merited

Knicker wetter has been used many times not just by me and it sums up perfectly some of our fans reactions both at games and on forums (toys out the pram) especially before a game we ended up winning wasn't finished... The mind boggles at what they expect and why they seem to revel in negativity, it was fair to call it out and the team and manager proved us right yesterday, balumbie was able to at least respond when done of his points had been disproven, jfallup on other hand couldn't and never made one decent point to back up why he was so miserable about things given the positivity and upward trajectory of the club

I've said all along criticism is fine and questioning selections but there old always be a balance and credit in return that wasn't the reaction after last week despite the very good start

That's my last post in this nonsense

Feeling to good about Utd and our future, I called it a year ago and it's now happening.
    Very disappointed that i'm not in the Tena men club mate.

You'll get there soon, how old? 😛

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    You'll get there soon, how old? ��
    Will be watching the Alloa game from your neighbouring island Terence,the Boat sets sail for Gran Canaria on Thursday.I am going back to my old time share resort which was cruelly repossessed from the bedsitters during one of our many financial crashes.

Ayr AND United Have BOTH started in outstanding fashion. Not perfect, but outstanding? Yes. We have a 4.5 goal average at tannadice. Ayr are punching above their weight, perhaps that is why people think in comparison we are not outstanding.

As far as formations and attitude go, attitude is by far the prevailing quality that wins games.

Neilson and the team deserve great credit for the upturn since last week. Ayr will have matches like ours v Arbroath, let’s see if they play to the final whistle which, dare I say, is more the mark of champions that attack, attack, attack. Granted, the latter is my preference!!

Things are great right now and I can’t wait for the next game!

FTD

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Will be watching the Alloa game from your neighbouring island Terence,the Boat sets sail for Gran Canaria on Thursday.I am going back to my old time share resort which was cruelly repossessed from the bedsitters during one of our many financial crashes.
    Sake man, got me in the mood of another trip to the reef. 😛

What a mess of a post stoke, someone called me a dick who had nothing to do with the discussion so it was out of the blue, I told them to f off, well merited

Knicker wetter has been used many times not just by me and it sums up perfectly some of our fans reactions both at games and on forums (toys out the pram) especially before a game we ended up winning wasn't finished... The mind boggles at what they expect and why they seem to revel in negativity, it was fair to call it out and the team and manager proved us right yesterday, balumbie was able to at least respond when done of his points had been disproven, jfallup on other hand couldn't and never made one decent point to back up why he was so miserable about things given the positivity and upward trajectory of the club

I've said all along criticism is fine and questioning selections but there old always be a balance and credit in return that wasn't the reaction after last week despite the very good start

Feeling to good about Utd and our future, I called it a year ago and it's now happening.
    You come across as angry and tbh a bit juvenile if you cant see the logic in my post. The mood around the club and the support is good, having pops at other fans isn't great and you've got a fair bit of previous for it. I've supported United through thick and thin since 1963 so no-one's going to tell me I'm disloyal. You need to accept that people can discuss negatives without being disloyal to the club they love.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandeman View Post
    Ayr AND United Have BOTH started in outstanding fashion. Not perfect, but outstanding? Yes. We have a 4.5 goal average at tannadice. Ayr are punching above their weight, perhaps that is why people think in comparison we are not outstanding.

As far as formations and attitude go, attitude is by far the prevailing quality that wins games.

Neilson and the team deserve great credit for the upturn since last week. Ayr will have matches like ours v Arbroath, let’s see if they play to the final whistle which, dare I say, is more the mark of champions that attack, attack, attack. Granted, the latter is my preference!!

Things are great right now and I can’t wait for the next game!

FTD
    Good post. I said on another thread that the foundations are now there on field and crucially off field for us to finally go up. People wondered about Lee McCullough but I just wonder if he's been a big part of installing a winners mentality.
    As others have said if the home crowds can be more patient early in games, stay behind the team, there's no doubt this can be our year.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    You'll get there soon, how old? ��
    Gunboat is the same age as me and Roma, we were all at school together. We all joined the Heinz variety club this year.

🤣 🤣 🤣 Funniest thing I've read on here!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)