+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs at home roll call and all that cr@p

Hibs at home roll call and all that cr@p

well well well, hope it is ok with whats his name star dust or something like that to post this .......
    Who the fk is up for this one? it's a NO!!! from me.

in/oot - no fkn chance, cannot be @rsed with this sh1t anymore
    Would much prefer to have my ball sack hair removed one at a time with a tweezers operated by a very friendly Japanese sumo wrestler.

Pre - Power boating
    Post - wine

Prediction - 0-0 borefest at best but more than likely a hibs win

oH DEreK mcWINlEsS

Probably the right thing to do starting the Hibs match thread as our match at Ibrox was lost in the first half so game over.
    The Anchor Man will make us have extreme difficulty against Hibs but I don’t think we will get beat by 3 or 4 clear goals.
    Oh Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Probably the right thing to do starting the Hibs match thread as our match at Ibrox was lost in the first half so game over.
    The Anchor Man will make us have extreme difficulty against Hibs but I don’t think we will get beat by 3 or 4 clear goals.
    Oh Derek McInnes
    Nae much interest in the hibs game so far pal, I wonder why that is
    We have been regressing at a helluva rate of knots and that result at the hunnery yesterday can be no surprise even to the hardest of die hard follower even the likes of comical ali must have seen this one coming.
    Dundee should have knocked us out the league cup.

On to this weekend, I would take a 0-0 draw right now just to get a point on the board, but honestly I think it will be an away win as we are fkn awful.
    Even the injured players, in all honesty out of them who the fk is really that capable of making a difference

In/Oot - in
    Far aboot - mainer
    Pre - Carlton
    Post - hame
    Prediction - total guess 2-1
    Scorers - Cosgrove and A N Other

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    In/Oot - in
    Far aboot - mainer
    Pre - Carlton
    Post - hame
    Prediction - total guess 2-1
    Scorers - Cosgrove and A N Other
    Wish I shared your confidence min.
    Hats off for going along to watch that sh1t min
    Like I said above I would take a 0-0 borefest right now to get a point on the board.

Keep the faith and all that

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Nae much interest in the hibs game so far pal, I wonder why that is
    We have been regressing at a helluva rate of knots and that result at the hunnery yesterday can be no surprise even to the hardest of die hard follower even the likes of comical ali must have seen this one coming.
    Dundee should have knocked us out the league cup.

On to this weekend, I would take a 0-0 draw right now just to get a point on the board, but honestly I think it will be an away win as we are fkn awful.
    Even the injured players, in all honesty out of them who the fk is really that capable of making a difference
    We deserve to be out the cup and we deserve to be getting pumped at Ibrox because of the way we play football. I think Celtic could take more off us when we meet them. We are done. The manager is done and his negativity has finally caught up with him. What a terrible way to play football in this Scottish league. Any team with a decent attacking threat would do very well in our league. We still continue with our 4-2-3——1 even though it’s obvious to anyone with a football mind that it doesn’t suit us. We have shocking defensive players so you would think we would try and limit them. McInnes turns our attacking players into defensive wingers...it’s an absolute joke in all honesty. The Anchor Man has sunk the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The Anchor Man has sunk the boat.
    Hope that's nae my fkn boat pal

Hope that's nae my fkn boat pal

You know what I mean though. He is that inept he has thrown the anchor right through the ships floor in a desperate hurry to get it down.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AOYLirV3nzc

Wish I shared your confidence min.
    Hats off for going along to watch that sh1t min
    Like I said above I would take a 0-0 borefest right now to get a point on the board.

Keep the faith and all that
    I'm not at all confident. It's just a very hopeful stab in the dark 😃

We’ll quite possibly win against Hibs, which will dig McInnes out a hole & put the sticking plaster over the widening cracks until the international break is over, then it’s Motherwell away & Dhims at home.
    Probably a defeat & then a horsing.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast