+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Hibs at home roll call and all that cr@p

It was a pen but a slightly soft one, but doesn't matter, if we had got the pen and hedges shot of the post went in and doige had scored 2 of his 4 sitters it would have been 3-3. So no getting away from the fact our defence is piss and I'd take Kari Arnason back now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    The penalty McGinn "should have had"... was that when he had his back to goal and dived head first onto the ground when there was a defender behind him? I know we seem to get penalties awarded to us in every game this season, but that would've been the softest one ever - if that had been given against us we'd have been outraged!
    Blatant shove in the back.

Anywhere else on the park that's given as a free kick, so in the box its a pen - soft or not.

Remember the unbelievable soft pen that cuunt Robertson gave the hun last year when he sent Considine off?

Yet right in line with that & didnt give it. He'd give a pen for that every day of the week for the scum at Mordor

Cheating dirty hun cuunt.

Quote Originally Posted by hulldon View Post
    Just seen the brief highlights on BBC sport website.
    Main challenge, probably yellow but could see why red was given
    Ferguson - red fair enough.
    But Mallan studs up challenge on Ferguson was worst of the three and no foul given!!! That I don;t understand.

But we were sh**e, and thank God Doidge is even worse.... international break is coming at right time....
    From the bbc highlights Rob McLeans commentary on the first 2 Doidge chances.

“Daryl Horgan gets the better of Considine “

“Doidge gets the better of Considine”

Like I said last night the other 2 chances he had he went clean through on both occasions and Considine is standing with his arm raised looking at the linesman.

To think he was being made out as some sort of saviour last week by McInnes and a few folk on here

Does anyone think Curtis Main could have laid the ball off like that if it was in the opposition box ?

Could you imagine if we had signed doidge and paired them together

@ blowupsheep

Come on min get the motherwell roll call thread up asap.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Yep ... The evidence - [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIRh8-UJLU4[/url
    If there was any doubt about our directors want for a strong Rangers then this evidence says it all.

You all will know I don’t quite rate McInnes but this action from our club superseded the 3 year new deal he got. Aberdeen FC currently don’t give a hoot what the fans think and just act as a directors toy. One of the most shameful incidents in our clubs history.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    @ blowupsheep

Come on min get the motherwell roll call thread up asap.
    Your wish is my command

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Your wish is my command
    I reckon you should do all the match threads until the next match that we play very decent football and win. That should see you to the end of this season anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Does anyone think Curtis Main could have laid the ball off like that if it was in the opposition box ?

Could you imagine if we had signed doidge and paired them together
    The stuff of nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I reckon you should do all the match threads until the next match that we play very decent football and win. That should see you to the end of this season anyway.
    That would probably see me through till the day McWinless eventually fks off from our club pal

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast