+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So when are we allowed to criticise?

So when are we allowed to criticise?

When we are 3rd, 7th, mid table, when???

Whenever we **** up would seem fair?

When we play well and win everyone says so, so when we play well and lose we are entitled to ask why we can't score - or change things around to try to rectify am obvious defficiency.

Mrs O will probably disagree given all the people she knows who spend a fortune every week travelling from far and wide, all ends of the earth ... like Marley - who still get behind their team no matter what unlike us couch potatoes...

Main question for me is do we have a plan B..and if we do..just what the feck is it???

Am I in the wrong forum?😉

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Am I in the wrong forum?��
    Right forum but you want the 'fannys' thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Right forum but you want the 'fannys' thread.
    Lol

Only saw the first 1/2 today and thought Bamford played well. He was just given the occasional scrap to feed off.

Said in the match day thread that is was impossible to work out who was playing 10. This meant Bamford had very little support. It's an issue we have had since last season. Not sure why Bogusz is not given more minutes.

Left flank is an issue. I think both Aloiski and Harrison have good engines and will tackle back but their final pass is often poor.

Think we are becoming guilty of trying to walk the ball into the net and failing that, resorting to speculative shots.

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    Only saw the first 1/2 today and thought Bamford played well. He was just given the occasional scrap to feed off.

Said in the match day thread that is was impossible to work out who was playing 10. This meant Bamford had very little support. It's an issue we have had since last season. Not sure why Bogusz is not given more minutes.

Left flank is an issue. I think both Aloiski and Harrison have good engines and will tackle back but their final pass is often poor.

Think we are becoming guilty of trying to walk the ball into the net and failing that, resorting to speculative shots.
    We play the best football for many a year but if we don’t score it will all be for nought. Whilst loyalty to a team is a good quality at what point do you shake things up. Bamford’s strike rate before us was about 1 goal in 4 games for us it is closer to 2 games but that is with a multitude of chances.

He plays well well and has upped his game but how long before his confidence goes. Maybe he could play at 10 and Klich move further back?

for someone who analyses games and tactics so much I wonder what thought he gives to changing the team to keep other teams guessing.

We have a decent squad but as others have said very few seem to get any game time.

i wonder what questions/expectations Orta and Radz put on MBs shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    We play the best football for many a year but if we don’t score it will all be for nought. Whilst loyalty to a team is a good quality at what point do you shake things up. Bamford’s strike rate before us was about 1 goal in 4 games for us it is closer to 2 games but that is with a multitude of chances.

He plays well well and has upped his game but how long before his confidence goes. Maybe he could play at 10 and Klich move further back?

for someone who analyses games and tactics so much I wonder what thought he gives to changing the team to keep other teams guessing.

We have a decent squad but as others have said very few seem to get any game time.

i wonder what questions/expectations Orta and Radz put on MBs shoulders.
    Do I take it from this that (at last), you are waking up to the reality that Bielsa for all his good qualities is not actually God? If so, climb on board.

Piss poor goal we conceded today..why can't we concede well worked goals or screamers..why do they have to be ugly and down to w@nk defending

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)