+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We Love Phillip Cocu. He's Our Man :)

We Love Phillip Cocu. He's Our Man :)

He's the right man and nice to see the fans give him the support today

Mid Table this season, kick out all the cr*p and rebuild

Does that apply to fans too? If so, bye bye

Go away Geoff, you isn't needed on my thread son bean. tonight is Cocus night, the mighty mighty Cocu

Despite all the s*** this season he's still got us 6 points above the drop zone

Big up Cocu the coco pop

������"We need a Cocu goal.... Can we fix it? Yes we can!!!. EVERYWHERE WE Goooo... The people want to know... WHOOOO we AREEEE. WHEEEERE WE COME FROM!!!. SHALLLLLL WE TELL THEM. WHOOOO WE AREEEE. WHERE WE COME FROM!!!. WE ARE THE DERBY!!!!. THE MIGHTY MIGHTY DERBY!!!!. WE ARE COCUS ARMY. THE COCU COCU ARMY. PHILLLLIP COCU... COCU ARMY COCU ARMY COCU ARMY COCU ARMY COCU ARMY" ������

A little divvy re done to fit the Derby way... Stolen from the cricket but it fits nicely babby.. Cocus Army

Where's the men in white coats when you need them???!!!
    Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Where's the men in white coats when you need them???!!!
    Sigh...
    Wheres the Mod? First avoding the swear filter and now spamming, Ratty would have a fit!

Still I guess we are struggling for posters so he keeps the post count up!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Wheres the Mod? First avoding the swear filter and now spamming, Ratty would have a fit!

Still I guess we are struggling for posters so he keeps the post count up!
    I’ve always thought he might be Ratty...albeit possibly on LSD...or three pints of Peroni...allegedly.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 29-09-2019 at 06:58 AM.

Hoisted with his own petard. Here is a post from our esteemed Army lad from August the 31st, a mere 29 days ago......

His biggest mistake so far was not bringing in someone who is mellow and fun to be around, look at all his staff, they are all quite boring tbh

Darren Lehman the former Aussie cricket coach knew how to motivate their best players, they weren't the best by any stretch but he knew how to get them firing, the type of characters they were and so he introduced a lighter mentality, let them have a drink, was more of a mate, which made the atmosphere lighter and in turn relaxed his players... the 2013/14 Ashes and the next 12 months after they absolutely dominated world cricket, he turned Mitchell Johnson into the most feared bowler in the world.

Cocu strikes me as quite a dour man, very detached from the club and its fans, he needs to build a rapport with them at least, not join in the bounce etc but at least have a chat outside the ground etc. Its concerning because we had a man like this a few years ago named Paul Clement, who had a much better squad than this it has to be said. I honestly think this squad needs a Neil Warnock type character, someone to gee them up and make them laugh a little maybe.

Clough snr I think he was on about not Clough jnr, but Clough jnr was more chirpy than Cocu ffs.
    Why the change of tune? You really do change your mind more often than a whore drops 'em.

A lot can happen in 29 days

29 days is like one month ffs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)