To be honest I still feel like our season hasn't got going, whilst some tonight are calling for Warne to go??

Each to their own choice but for me our current predicament isn't all about Warne or his poor team selections but, I admit they ain't helping. Injuries to many key players so early in the season has to raise questions as to over training? Crocked players bought? Or just damn right bad luck all round?

Let's fast forward, let's sack Warne. He needs paying off along with his backroom staff.....cost!

Who should come in? again this will cost!

Do fans really think Stewart will sack Warne on what appears to be knee jerk reactions asking for his head after todays defeat? Will he heck.

Patience is called for at times like this and let Warne sort it out. I understand the mounting frustration and yes we have had and used a healthy budget by our standards for League 1 this season, however, I still feel we have the right players to make the play offs as a minimum finish.

Only time will show if this occurs under Warne but I feel he is the right man to guide us forward. Have faith UTM!