+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonight - 8 points off relegation or 10 points off promotion...how do you see it?

Tonight - 8 points off relegation or 10 points off promotion...how do you see it?

To be honest I still feel like our season hasn't got going, whilst some tonight are calling for Warne to go??

Each to their own choice but for me our current predicament isn't all about Warne or his poor team selections but, I admit they ain't helping. Injuries to many key players so early in the season has to raise questions as to over training? Crocked players bought? Or just damn right bad luck all round?

Let's fast forward, let's sack Warne. He needs paying off along with his backroom staff.....cost!

Who should come in? again this will cost!

Do fans really think Stewart will sack Warne on what appears to be knee jerk reactions asking for his head after todays defeat? Will he heck.

Patience is called for at times like this and let Warne sort it out. I understand the mounting frustration and yes we have had and used a healthy budget by our standards for League 1 this season, however, I still feel we have the right players to make the play offs as a minimum finish.

Only time will show if this occurs under Warne but I feel he is the right man to guide us forward. Have faith UTM!

Don't think 4 3 3 is working basically. We need to get Smith back playing like he did last year but with someone at the side of him. There is plenty of choice between Ladapo, Morris, Vassell, and arguably Yates and Kayode as well. May the best man win. If we can't find one of those to start bangin em in whilst playing off smith god help us.

We need 4 in the middle ideally with 2 wingers.The 2 cenral midfielders should likewise be the ones most in form. If they are not doing it drop em simple. No more of the give everyone a turn mentality ie if you are not good enough you don;t get a place and some other fecker will have it. He needs to instill this in all his team talks.

We are crying out for a midfield general,a ball winner a player that can run a game.We don’t seem to have a game plan that lasts 90 mins.If Lamys not fit by now he never will be.8 points off relegation up to now on our performances that where we belong unfortunately,will it get any better I not too sure to be honest.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 28-09-2019 at 07:17 PM.

I thought that midfield general was gonna be McDonald but he shows no sign of a General's skills so far. I live in hope that he may come on one day and take the game by the scruff of the neck saying here is how we should play it lads. But you are right Lol. Crooks is big enough to boss midfield as well...

we have a game in hand over some above is?

Yawn

At least Warne has been proved right by getting rid of Purrington as they are getting battered every week and shipping goals left, right and centre.... oh wait....

2 games in hand - relatively early days

And the way we are play are we going to win that game in hand,it’s points win prizes in this game not games in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by DonPageFanClub View Post
    Yawn
    If you are that tiered go to fecking bed,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast