+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nottingham forest(home)predictions

which chances did I miss from us? Again, I probably need to re-watch it. Armstrong's goal. That was one. After that, I am at a loss.
    You got one thing right, up front we where poor. Hence my comment about creating nothing.
    But the stats you are going to pull up to disprove me and show me we created loads will back up what your saying.

That defence has just conceeded 3 goals in 4 days at home, from pretty much 3 chances.
    You and me are unlikey to see football the same. I get that. But I have to disagree we defended that well? One shot one goal last night. Not sure they put us under any pressure, or created anything of note. And within seconds of finally scoring and breaking them down, we conceed. I included this keeper as part of our defence. A defence stops what is going in the net. We stopped nothing on Sat, we didn't stop the once chance last night, that wasn't actually a chance.
    I never thought going into that game last night, we would lose. Not 2 defeats in a week at home. We aren't that poor.
    That said, in the game that was presented in front of us, they offered very little, and I felt we could have pushed on and beat them. Some positives and negatives to take. But we have dropped further behind now after all of this.

I just don't get what you're saying.
    The stats (attempts/on target) were: Rovers 22/6; Forest 10/4.
    But one reason their attack was restricted was that we defended well from midfield, back.
    Forest have only lost once, and would have been top if they'd beaten us. I just can't understand your negative reaction. This was an excellent bounce-back from the dismal showing against Luton, with both Downing and Armstrong looking like different players.
    The attack just hasn't gelled yet - one reason being Dack's inconsistency - but something could click at any moment. We just need at least two of our forwards playing well on the same day!
    I also think it's daft to complain about their goal. It was an excellent strike we'd be raving about if it had come from one of our players.
    I have just watched the Cardiff-QPR game, and I am no wiser for Saturday. QPR outplayed Cardiff for almost all of the game and lost nil-three.
    That's football: gloriously unpredictable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)