+ Visit Hibernian FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hibs 1-1 Celtic

Hibs 1-1 Celtic

MUCH better performance yesterday, a hell of a lot more fight from us.

Still need to address the lack of goals.

Ratings:

Maxwell - 7 - I didn't understand Rocky getting dropped a few games ago, but Maxwell has proved he's a good keeper IMO, comes for the ball and actches confidently, where Rocky would punch.

James - 7 - I thought he played very well yesterday, starting to settle maybe.

Hanlon - 8 - He was excellent, looked more like the Hanlon of the last 3-4 years.

Jackson - 7 - He was looking solid but went off after being knocked out after a challenge.

Stevenson - 7 - Another player looking like his old self.

Vela - 8 - Best game in a Hibs shirt, was excellent, the incident where he got booked because the ref shat it to senf of Ntcham was an absolute joke.

Mallan - 6 - Thought he drifted in and out the game, dont like him out wide

Hallberg - 8 - I REALLY like the look of him, getting fitter by the week and used to our game, looks a find

Allan - 8 - Brilliant, throught ball to Doidge for the goal, and his passing was excellent.

Middleton - 6 - This lad frustrates me, when he comes off the bench he looks a real threat, gets shots on goal, beats players and gets crosses in. When he starts? not so much......

Doidge - 9 - IMO our man of the match, ran his arse off, his cross was deflected in for the goal, i still think if we supply him the ammunition he will score goals.

SUBS:

Whittaker - 9 - Came off the bench for the injured Jackson and nothing short of outstanding. playing out of position at centre half, apart from a mistake when he first came on, he won everything.

Horgan - 6 - Looked decent, got a few really threatning crosses in. My favourite Hibs player. IMO he HAS to start, one of our most dangerous.

Newell - 5 - Never really done much.

Thoughts:

We deserved that point.

The ref was an absolute joke, the farce leading up to their equaliser summed him up. The incident with Vela and Ntcham was a joke aswell, both booked, when in reality Vela did nowt and Ntcham rasied his arms TWICE, one was a punch/slap.

Celtic had one stonewall penalty turned down and another that was most likely a pen as well.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)