+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: OT knee replacement surgery

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    And Rotherham won in my absence so all is well ��
    MM are starting a crowd funding campaign for you to get the other knee done, then your hips, then maybe a boob job

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    MM are starting a crowd funding campaign for you to get the other knee done, then your hips, then maybe a boob job
    Then he can join the LBGT team & have a good moan about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Then he can join the LBGT team & have a good moan about everything.
    Does that list include vegans?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Maybe a ***** enhancement for Mrs Hazza too 👍
    Just want to say I'm home. Was discharged this morning. Did some pretty intense but necessary physio yesterday which got me over the line for discharge but they gave me the option of another night as a safety net which I took. The food was great so why not.
    From start to finish, the care, treatment and level of expertise was absolutely brilliant, we are blessed with the NHS.
    The operation took around an hour and half, then wheeled to recovery unit where I spent around 45 minutes, then on to Keppel Ward. My first thoughts of this ward weren't good, I was wheeled in and just left there for around 2 hours, medication that I was supposed to get never came, they didn't log and store my own medication, tbf they were overrun. The ward was full but at that point I expected better. Things quickly got better though as I became more a part of their system and other than the first night, I only have positive things to say about the staff.
    I was sad in a way to leave! No more lovely nurses at my beck and call. No more morphine! I was knocking them back like a champ yesterday.
    Good to be home though, I'll get a night's sleep without someone checking my blood pressure or poking some instrument in my ear (ooer)

Just want to say thanks for all the support and well wishes!

Delighted to hear you are home and the care was good.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345