+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bikes/ Frenchie/Donny.

Bikes/ Frenchie/Donny.

A wet day so i put Bbc 2 on for 10 minutes just to see the interest in cycling.
    That is 10 minutes i will never get back and even my 6 year old daughter said "what is this rubbish"
    Even snails move faster in the wet

Still faster than British Rail in the wet Tricky.. Watch out autumns coming with all them leaves ..lol ..The trains will be slipping ..

Never mind the leaves we got a few strike days planned for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    A wet day so i put Bbc 2 on for 10 minutes just to see the interest in cycling.
    That is 10 minutes i will never get back and even my 6 year old daughter said "what is this rubbish"
    Even snails move faster in the wet
    It’s a lost cause with you Tricky..stick to darts, snooker and supporting an insignificant football club

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    It’s a lost cause with you Tricky..stick to darts, snooker and supporting an insignificant football club
    http://boards.footymad.net/newreply....ply&p=39335797

Snooker is too intulecually challenging for me so i prefer playing pool because it is easier.
    As for supporting an insignificant football club i will not be lured into supporting Millwall

Loved watching it, it was like water sports, surprised they were not wearing life jackets.

Claw mate best not mention "water sports" to Alf as it has a different meaning for Northern folk