+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: 7 down, 29 to go, onto Alloa away Fri night

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    ...and Inverness and Dundee are both three points closer!
    paperingoverthecracks.com
    Yeah, that was a joke. 🙂👍

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Sorry triple T , but... did I not read a previous post from yourself saying you wanted to play the same team that beat Ayr???
    Given we got beat by Ayr, I doubt it. 🙂 If your mean Morton, I don't think so but I can understand why Robbie went for that. I'm hindsight he's definitely underestimated the loss of Butcher.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Given we got beat by Ayr, I doubt it. �� If your mean Morton, I don't think so but I can understand why Robbie went for that. I'm hindsight he's definitely underestimated the loss of Butcher.
    Apologies Triple T , I did mean Morton. ................. "Aside from Butcher, want it the same team that hosed Morton?" That was the comment I was referring to. Now don't get all pedantic on me and say there is a question mark at the end of that comment. who were you asking?

My comment was what had happened rather than what I wanted. I'm sure it was in response to someone saying Robbie was messing with the team every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Do we know if Butcher is injured or not?

Under previous managers, there has been a tendency to rush players back early to the detriment of the team and the players. Im not sure if Nielsen does this, but Pawlett taking injections to play last season maybe means that Butcher and Robson will be back earlier than they are ready!

Maybe Sporle isnt a LB in the mould that we want, but surely there is enough time to do some intense coaching before the next match to give him half a chance in the position.
    Don’t think it is necessarily that he isn’t a decent left back - I noticed in the pre-match interview that he still isn’t speaking much English, which is perhaps a concern in an area where communication is important. That said, I think we should take the chance, as the current set-up seems fragile.

Quote Originally Posted by Noddydog View Post
    Don’t think it is necessarily that he isn’t a decent left back - I noticed in the pre-match interview that he still isn’t speaking much English, which is perhaps a concern in an area where communication is important. That said, I think we should take the chance, as the current set-up seems fragile.
    If that is the same one with Harkes as interpreter, then surely that must help Sporle. And how many football terms in Spanish and English must they need to create a foundation to communicate on the park.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)