+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What next?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Are you for real? Be a big boy and tell us all who would do a better job?
    He hasn’t done anything yet, he’s talked a lot , he’s promised a lot but up until this very minute he done nothing.

Oh , I’m not sure if I’ve been very clear on this , but , they are all idiots, the poorest bunch of politicians that’s ever sat in our parliament, I wouldn’t trust any of them. So I’m unable to answer who could do a better job . Rule Britannia lol

COYB

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Aww didn't you like my post. Is it because there wasn't any pictures? I'll see if Freer will draw you some if you like sweetheart.

And Baggiel, yes I've been to all the games this season. Every one of them, I've even been to the under 21s, the reserves, the ladies and spent all my benefits on Kappa kits and hats and badges so everyone can tell I am a proper fan.
    No......it’s because you can’t write simple English you gibbering cretin.

Loving your 5 points from 7 games and watching you cave in during the last 10 minutes of matches.

Cheers for the entertainment afterbirth.

Wait til they come out and say he is an life long Baggies fan.

Alot of the public will wonder who that is, maybe its a cricket team, or a type of venereal disease. But, when they say he molested your ****ty brown bird behind the West Stand he will be imprisioned for crimes against humanity/football
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimb072 View Post
    He hasn’t done anything yet, he’s talked a lot , he’s promised a lot but up until this very minute he done nothing.

Oh , I’m not sure if I’ve been very clear on this , but , they are all idiots, the poorest bunch of politicians that’s ever sat in our parliament, I wouldn’t trust any of them. So I’m unable to answer who could do a better job . Rule Britannia lol

COYB

Bit like being a West Brom supporter and moaning if you don’t go to the games! If you can’t think of a politician who could do a better job, I find it hard to believe how you can abuse someone who has been in the job two weeks.

Give the guy a ****in chance FFS. Should I scream at Edwards who has been in the West Brom side for an equal length of time If I don’t have confidence in him?

Alot of the public will wonder who that is, maybe its a cricket team, or a type of venereal disease. But, when they say he molested your ****ty brown bird behind the West Stand he will be imprisioned for crimes against humanity/football
    Aww didn't you like my post. Is it because there wasn't any pictures? I'll see if Freer will draw you some if you like sweetheart.

And Baggiel, yes I've been to all the games this season. Every one of them, I've even been to the under 21s, the reserves, the ladies and spent all my benefits on Kappa kits and hats and badges so everyone can tell I am a proper fan.

Go f uck yourself you complete knob! Glad Jay Rod got that goal on Saturday - that was sweet! 120 million and you are still absolute
    s hite!

Bit like being a West Brom supporter and moaning if you don’t go to the games! If you can’t think of a politician who could do a better job, I find it hard to believe how you can abuse someone who has been in the job two weeks.

Give the guy a ****in chance FFS. Should I scream at Edwards who has been in the West Brom side for an equal length of time If I don’t have confidence in him?
    I’m afraid he makes it so easy , but all any of us can do is wait to see what happens in October.
    I fear he will let you down and the rest of the country down, when I said I hope he gets us a good deal I really do mean it , it’s not empty words .
    If/when he lets us down what happens then . I hope I’m wrong but I think it will turn to violence, leavers clashing with remainers, and that’s what our politicians have drove the country to, blue,red,yellow etc... all the same ..
    I just hope it doesn’t ruin our promotion party (tongue firmly planted in ones cheek , I ain’t that cocky”

COYB

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    What a dribbling moron you are S p u n k Bubble.

If you’re going to come on here trying to be witty at least make the effort to make it a coherent post rather than this utter gibberish you’ve posted today.

Enjoy the relegation battle.
    Go f uck yourself you complete knob! Glad Jay Rod got that goal on Saturday - that was sweet! 120 million and you are still absolute
    s hite!
    You'd love to be able to spend that kind of money. The team is gelling and we will be fine thanks. Good luck with the remaining billion games to get over the line. Enjoy being top of a table instead of drunk underneath one

I’m afraid he makes it so easy , but all any of us can do is wait to see what happens in October.
    I fear he will let you down and the rest of the country down, when I said I hope he gets us a good deal I really do mean it , it’s not empty words .
    If/when he lets us down what happens then . I hope I’m wrong but I think it will turn to violence, leavers clashing with remainers, and that’s what our politicians have drove the country to, blue,red,yellow etc... all the same ..
    I just hope it doesn’t ruin our promotion party (tongue firmly planted in ones cheek , I ain’t that cocky”

COYB

This may be true. I fine it hard to believe how a guy though can be slated without an alternative person mentioned who could do so much better!in your eyes. Get my point?

You would be better off saying - I don’t trust or like any of them which would be at least more sensible.

I don’t like or trust any of them.

COYB

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Is it really?

You obviously don’t know or appreciate my sense of humour and I’m not apologising for that!
    Glad I don't have the same sense of humour if you think that's funny, would you think it funny if somebody said they hoped one of your kids got run down by any sort of vehicle?

If we trust Boris we may as well end it all now . I’m sure it won’t be Boris’s fault when brexit don’t happen on 31st October, but since his coronation nothing has changed, the remainders are still stalling, the leavers are still a minority (in parliament) he confidently said “out by 31/10/2019” which he couldn’t deliver, the reasons are irrelevant as he made the promise, which he can’t deliver.

Let’s see what deal he comes back with in the middle of the month , I hope it’s fantastic, I really do , but he won’t come back with anything, because he’s a charlatan (not the band) . It won’t be his fault. It will be corbyn or Swinson or the Scottish or mine . They didn’t make him promise “out by 31/102019”.

Shame his old man didn’t spunk him up the wall . I wonder how far he could go before people think “hmmm , yep he is actually a baffoon “

COYB
    the leavers are still a minority (in parliament) ,that’s means nothing.over 17million people are leavers .and all thr k nob ends in the House of Commons ,have got good jobs curtesy of thier constitutes who voted for them and it’d their job to do and deliver what that electoral voted for.its like paying a painter to paint my house white,and he paints it green because he doesn’t like white.ffs I’m sounding ike the sp unk bubble.AKA samhubble.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)