+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley vs Rams

Barnsley vs Rams

Hoping for a convincing win here..... hopefully we can be more convincing here!

1-4 for me!

I think you will win it by an innings and 74 runs.
    As you can see Rich I dont have any confidence in our team, and we are relegation fodder already Im saddened to say. Our mega wealthy owners have sold us up the river this summer/pre season, and its going to be a miracle if we stay up this season.

If that's the case Acido, we are globally renowned experts in renewing confidence, ending barren runs, and kick-starting otherwise hopeless seasons - I reckon we'll give you the gold service, 3 goals, 3 points, and we'll take a 1 goal service charge. Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    If that's the case Acido, we are globally renowned experts in renewing confidence, ending barren runs, and kick-starting otherwise hopeless seasons - I reckon we'll give you the gold service, 3 goals, 3 points, and we'll take a 1 goal service charge. Have a nice day!
    Ive got nowt against Derby Fc mate, but we've GOT to get 3 points again from somewhere, its getting desperate now and I hope your team will take it easy on us lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ive got nowt against Derby Fc mate, but we've GOT to get 3 points again from somewhere, its getting desperate now and I hope your team will take it easy on us lol.
    Adi’s right though Acido. We are absolute masters at being the fall guys where the ending of barren runs is concerned.
    Hope he’s wrong this time, but I think Rich’s 1-4 prediction takes unfounded optimism to a whole new level.

Not sure what’s going on at Oakwell...thought you’d bounced back well and had ‘loadsamoney’ owners. What’s happening?

Hope you stay up but that the recovery doesn’t start against us.
    I’ll go for 2-2 and hope for more.

With regard to our run ending capacity, that also applies to long winning or unbeaten runs by our opponents. I remember a few years back, we were struggling and the Rad Dogs hadn't lost in 20 odd games. Enter Steve Howard who heads in a free kick from, I think, Kris Commons. 1-0 win.

However, as we are in need of points ourselves, I believe the Rams will prevail. Unless, that is, we persevere with FloJo on the left wing. Barnsley are suspect down the flanks and I think we'd be better off with JML there rather than Jozefzoon.

I'm hopeful of a narrow win and will be well pleased at that..... SO LONG AS A CERTAIN TWO PLAYERS ARE MILES AWAY FROM OAKWELL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    I'm hopeful of a narrow win and will be well pleased at that..... SO LONG AS A CERTAIN TWO PLAYERS ARE MILES AWAY FROM OAKWELL!!!!
    Agreed mac, I’d prefer to see them out of contention for selection until all this is resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Agreed mac, I’d prefer to see them out of contention for selection until all this is resolved.
    RA agreed don't really want to see them till after there trial Although the club insist they are in contention for selection ,would imagine that's just to stay within any unfair dismissal rules if it ever came to that As for Barnsley i pretty sure we will lose having watched them against Brentford they will out work us I won't be there off on my holidays in the morning Croatia and Slovenia
    Last edited by mistaram; 01-10-2019 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Adi’s right though Acido. We are absolute masters at being the fall guys where the ending of barren runs is concerned. Hope he’s wrong this time, but I think Rich’s 1-4 prediction takes unfounded optimism to a whole new level.
    Not sure what’s going on at Oakwell...thought you’d bounced back well and had ‘loadsamoney’ owners. What’s happening?
    Hope you stay up but that the recovery doesn’t start against us. I’ll go for 2-2 and hope for more.
    We sometimes do that ourselves Anag, either we hand a win to a team who have been really struggling (like at home to Luton a few weeks ago). Or we co and shock a promotion contender in their own back garden when they least expect it. But that doesnt happen much these days lol.

Our owners have sold us up the river mate this summer. They used to run/own Nice Fc in France and it was a bad way how they ended it there I think. And Im imagining it could happen to us if they get bored and pull the plug on us one day, who knows, we could be another Bolton or Bury in the waiting!.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)