+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Meghan Conundrum

He was there a few years later than me Ram.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Well, you will have to take that up with Justice Hales or one of the other eleven supreme court judges who made their unanimous decision Sinkov - please don't ask an old bloke from Morecambe.

And i think you know what the Lib Dem position is Sinkov - you must be in a playful mood tonight

We have called for a second referendum since 2016. We have now been joined in this by Labour, the Greens, SNP, those Welsh people who's party name I can't spell, a lot of independents and several Tories.

But...in the case of a GE we have told the people of Britain exactly what will happen if the Lib Dems are in office. We will revoke article 50 and remain.

Perhaps I should ask you one on brain surgery?

BTW, I studied physics at Loughborough Uni back in the 70's
    I'm often trying to ascertain just which 59 I'm talking to 59, the intelligent, indepent minded one with his own views, or the LibDem Sock Puppet.

As you are well aware there has been nothing from the Supreme Court to indicate that Boris has broken any law, so I think we can safely assume he hasn't broken one. Any intelligent, reasonable person would come to the same conclusion, but you refuse to admit to this obvious conclusion, thus I conclude that on the subject of Boris and the courts I'm talking to the LibDem Sock Puppet, which is disappointing, I much prefer the reasonable, intelligent, independent minded 59, but on this issue sadly, he seems to have gone into hiding.

On the subject of the LibDem U turn, again I'm not sure which 59 thought a people's vote was the way forward, was that your independent view 59, or just the Sock Puppet parroting the party line ? And what's your view now, have you also abandoned the people's vote or not ?

It's difficult to know which 59 is posting, perhaps you could identify yourself to make it clear who you are at any given moment, 59(RIP) for the reasonable independent poster, or 59 (LDSP), I'm sure you can work that one out. I think we should be told.
    Last edited by sinkov; 08-10-2019 at 01:04 PM.

"Lib Dem Sock Puppet."

I'm nicking that!

Get yer own script BT!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)