+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Meghan Conundrum

Question The Meghan Conundrum

Sympathy or "she knew what she was buying into?"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...CMP=GTUK_email

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Strange isn’t it one brother married beautiful wife and children squeaky clean the other embroiled in a relationship that probably isn’t good for the royal family with a stigma attached that could well split the whole thing wide open.

Got to ask why was it even allowed to happen ?

What's the "stigma" army?

Could you tell me what she's done in a few words BT ? Doesn't matter if you don't want to, I just can't be arsed to read anything about her, I couldn't even tell you which one she's married to.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Could you tell me what she's done in a few words BT ? Doesn't matter if you don't want to, I just can't be arsed to read anything about her, I couldn't even tell you which one she's married to.
    She's done nothing sinkov, except marry into our incest ridden Royal Family. The British media are savaging her because she does not fit the "Beloved Diana " paradigm and is simply not posh enough for their rather eclectic taste.
    Harry is ranting against media intrusion and is suing the Mail for publishing a private letter sent from his wife to her father.
    His Royal Highness is also drawing parallels between the media intrusion which was largely responsible for his mother's death and the treatment Meghan is getting.
    If you can't stand the heat...

What's the "stigma" army?
    Well at a guess she’s had contact with Andrew when he was allegedly doing illegal activities, she’s already had a kid allegedly she’s worked on a ship allegedly doing things she shouldn’t.

She now has a baby as big as her brother in laws at 3 months old - strange

I’m no expert but the queen doesn’t like her and won’t allow them to live at the house,

She’s probably a really nice girl your right BT,

Don’t know and it’s only based on what I’ve read

Poor Brenda, I really feel for her, she does a magnificent job as head of state, possibly the only sane person left in any position of responsibilty in this lunatic asylum of a country. She must look around her and think, wtf is going on. She's done her best, none of it is her fault.

You are joking sinkov, please tell me you are joking. Qweenie is standing by her pae- dophilic son?

You are joking sinkov, please tell me you are joking. Qweenie is standing by her pae- dophilic son?
    Is she BT, I wouldn't know, I have much better things to do with my time than obsess over the Royal Family.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Is she BT, I wouldn't know, I have much better things to do with my time than obsess over the Royal Family.
    As usual you want it both ways, on the one hand "she does a magnificent job as head of state", on the other hand you "have much better things to do with your time than obsess over the Royal Family".

The FBI are coming for our vain glorious Prince. I can't phucking wait...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)