+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Meghan Conundrum

No BT, I think we all agree that it needs reforming.

Doesn't alter the fact that newspapers shouldn't hack into anyone's phone and print private stuff.
    I think we all agree with that as well?

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    No BT, I think we all agree that it needs reforming.

Doesn't alter the fact that newspapers shouldn't hack into anyone's phone and print private stuff.
    I think we all agree with that as well?
    Honest opinion. When the Revolution comes the media and paparazzi barstewards will be right at the front of the queue...

Attachment 14063

Yes Alto, I agree that our legal system favours the rich and that is not acceptable.

Justice shouldn't depend on how much money you have.
    The millionairess Gina Miller seems to be able to buy instant access to our highest courts 59, strangely you LibDems don't seem to have a problem with that.

I think it's wrong Sinkov.

As I said above.

Never mind. Soon our high courts will be able to rule on British laws in British courts - which most of you were telling me that you wanted. That's working out well for you, isn't it?

Trouble is our courts ALWAYS DID rule on British law.

Trouble is our courts ALWAYS DID rule on British law.
    Glad you mentioned the law 59, I can't find your answer to the question I've asked you several times already, so I'll try again, which law, British or otherwise, did Boris break ?

In you own time mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Glad you mentioned the law 59, I can't find your answer to the question I've asked you several times already, so I'll try again, which law, British or otherwise, did Boris break ?

In you own time mon ami.
    I answered this one at least twice.

I don't know - I am not a scholar of law.

Ask me one on nuclear physics.

I'll bet my mortgage you are not a Rocket Scientist either? Very few Lib Dems are.

You can read though can't you ? I've read everything I can on the verdict, as I'm sure you have, and I can't find anywhere where it says which law he's broken, am I missing something here 59, or am I right in thinking he hasn't actually broken any law ?

And what's your latest on a 2nd referendum, you've been telling us we needed one to resolve this issue, it was the only way you said. Now Swinson says 'Bollox to a people's vote, let's revoke A50'.

But what do you say 59, do you still say a 2nd referendum is the way forward, or are you a Swinson sock puppet, simply parroting the latest party line ? Or possibly you don't know the answer to this one either ?

Well, you will have to take that up with Justice Hales or one of the other eleven supreme court judges who made their unanimous decision Sinkov - please don't ask an old bloke from Morecambe.

And i think you know what the Lib Dem position is Sinkov - you must be in a playful mood tonight

We have called for a second referendum since 2016. We have now been joined in this by Labour, the Greens, SNP, those Welsh people who's party name I can't spell, a lot of independents and several Tories.

But...in the case of a GE we have told the people of Britain exactly what will happen if the Lib Dems are in office. We will revoke article 50 and remain.

Perhaps I should ask you one on brain surgery?

BTW, I studied physics at Loughborough Uni back in the 70's

Well, you will have to take that up with Justice Hales or one of the other eleven supreme court judges who made their unanimous decision Sinkov - please don't ask an old bloke from Morecambe.

And i think you know what the Lib Dem position is Sinkov - you must be in a playful mood tonight

We have called for a second referendum since 2016. We have now been joined in this by Labour, the Greens, SNP, those Welsh people who's party name I can't spell, a lot of independents and several Tories.

But...in the case of a GE we have told the people of Britain exactly what will happen if the Lib Dems are in office. We will revoke article 50 and remain.

Perhaps I should ask you one on brain surgery?

BTW, I studied physics at Loughborough Uni back in the 70's
    You know Seb Coe, he was there then? I used to see him quite a lot in those days

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)