Get your very own personalised Off Topic Forum gifts!
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Bathroom deals

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,331

    Bathroom deals

    Recommend this company. Not looking for work as I don't do bathrooms.

    Superb deals on everything related to plumbing for your home.

    https://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,331
    0% credit if required too.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,471
    Spam on this site is getting beyond a joke. K!tchens, fake passports and now bathrooms?

    Mon mods, ban this 'Disco Buc', whoever he is.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    3,426
    Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Spam on this site is getting beyond a joke. K!tchens, fake passports and now bathrooms?

    Mon mods, ban this 'Disco Buc', whoever he is.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,331
    Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Spam on this site is getting beyond a joke. K!tchens, fake passports and now bathrooms?

    Mon mods, ban this 'Disco Buc', whoever he is.
    Lol .
    Good deals though mate when I move next week that's where I'm getting my bathrooms for my new house .

    Whoever he is I was one of the best disco dancers anywhere in Scotland

    Manhattan on tne Clyde
    Valentino's 1 and 2 in Paisley.
    The lodge in union Street 1978_79
    John Travolta was no match .
    Last edited by Disco Buc; 02-10-2019 at 06:31 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    29,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Lol .
    Good deals though mate when I move next week that's where I'm getting my bathrooms for my new house .

    Whoever he is I was one of the best disco dancers anywhere in Scotland

    Manhattan on tne Clyde
    Valentino's 1 and 2 in Paisley.
    The lodge in union Street 1978_79
    John Travolta was no match .
    Where you moving Buc.

    Moving hoos is top of my list of cant be assed thing to do

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14,737
    Bloody kids.

    You're nae a Yank min.

    You can't be arsed.

    Get it right.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Where you moving Buc.

    Moving hoos is top of my list of cant be assed thing to do

    Fairview cres a detached bungalow we a much needed garage in the brig of don preparing for auld age when I won't be able manage the stairs .
    Not far off now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •