+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partick v Queens

Partick v Queens

Not the best time to be heading to Thistle, given that Ian McCall has returned to the club. His win over ICT in Inverness last week will have encouraged the natives and helped to get them over their drubbing by Celtic.

Although Ian is a native of Dumfries, - he will be keen to get one over on us and further enhance his managerial credentials.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Not the best time to be heading to Thistle, given that Ian McCall has returned to the club. His win over ICT in Inverness last week will have encouraged the natives and helped to get them over their drubbing by Celtic.

Although Ian is a native of Dumfries, - he will be keen to get one over on us and further enhance his managerial credentials.

yea i dont expect queens to get anything from this game ,partick will go on a winning run now ,the buzz is all about gone for me these days ,i used to have that buzz thinking queens could win games which has turned to hardly caring ,starting to be put off with performances on the park and boards actions off the park ,biggest put off is seeing season apon season us having one of the poorest budgets in the league just grinds you from the moment the first ball is kicked in the season im thinking its another avoid relegation mess ,im needing to see something from queens to inject that buzz back into me ,my prediction partick 3 - 1 win .

well that's certainly cheered me up as I get ready for my long trip to Glasgow. I have a non refundable train ticket as well. I still believe we can get something from this game and a curry on Gibson Street still makes it all worthwhile. Our away support is also a joy.

sorry baw heid ,i like you used to believe at every game ,and loved travelling to all the away games ,carryouts up on the bus ,few hours getting smashed in the pubs then into the game bouncing and singing ,nowadays doing that would costs me about 80 quid there abouts per match to watch queens ,so the buzz of just going isnt there and expectations therefor suffer aswell .

Quote Originally Posted by Baw Heid View Post
    well that's certainly cheered me up as I get ready for my long trip to Glasgow. I have a non refundable train ticket as well. I still believe we can get something from this game and a curry on Gibson Street still makes it all worthwhile. Our away support is also a joy.
    We’ll be there matey. Still got to laugh at the balloons who compare our current team and set-up to the Willie Harkness days. Give me strength

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    sorry baw heid ,i like you used to believe at every game ,and loved travelling to all the away games ,carryouts up on the bus ,few hours getting smashed in the pubs then into the game bouncing and singing ,nowadays doing that would costs me about 80 quid there abouts per match to watch queens ,so the buzz of just going isnt there and expectations therefor suffer aswell .
    I can understand and concur Francis. My constitution stops me enjoying the excesses of supporting but with rationing I do still enjoy this great game and being in with our support makes it a good day A result is an added bonus

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    We’ll be there matey. Still got to laugh at the balloons who compare our current team and set-up to the Willie Harkness days. Give me strength
    Keep the faith Arrol, keep the faith

Defeat tomorrow could have us bottom of the league after tonights result. Dont panic!! Things will change after Christmas. The usual "Season of two halves" only this time reversed. IE this time, sh1te until Christmas then good after, when it's too late to make any serious challenge,rather than the last couple of years when it has been the opposite. Mon the South!

Yes mate that's a scenario today that, fingers crossed, does not happen as the next two games also look difficult against last
    night's TV game teams Dundee United and Alloa Athletic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)