+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: That time of year again

That time of year again

For the Scottish media to wind up the O.F fans and convince them they are about to join the EPL. This has been sold every single season and doesn’t look like ending anytime soon. Even the gormless hoards don’t take the bait anymore. They seem to have accepted they’re fate that they are stuck with us for eternity. Expect another fabricated story after new year 🙄

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gary-neville-reckons-celtic-rangers-14076063?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=display&utm _campaign=organic

There might be a wee glint of hope for the erse cheeks to move to England, only last week both the bigot clubs along with Hibs and the sheepies decided to pull their respective reserve teams out of the Scottish reserve league to join Huddersfield and another English club in a 6 team league, so we never know do we?

The next time that their board members talk about them going to England, the rest of the teams should get them thrown out the league. They undervalue our league up here with their antics and the league should call their bluff. Kick them out and prepare for a league without them...rather than wait for it to happen. They complain about no competition but will buy any prospect from other teams just to not have to play against them and the league will turn a blind eye to them spending money they don't have to ensure that the tv companies get a bigot fest a couple of times a year. Kick them out and go it alone. I don't think the club's would be any worse off for doing it.

Seriously need to get rid of the two Weegie Scum clubs. Our game up here is teetering in the brink of incompetence, disinterest and irrelevance. Our leagues would improve without them and the s.hite that goes with them.

Personally I’m all for an East Coast league, could be interesting. Mind you the sheepsha.ggers voting with the Tims on the league voting structure ( how did that work out for sheep pusses ? ) and pulling out the U21 league (?) kind of shows you the mind set of some idiots. Seriously not hopeful for the future of Scottish Fitba, if it wasn’t for my love of United I would have bailed out years ago. Our game up here really is potentially, if not an actual, mess run by complete incompetents and clueless small minded fools, and don’t get me started on the utter muppetry of feking FIFA.
    Last edited by TangerineDream; 04-10-2019 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Sheepsha.ggers

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)