+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 300,000 and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    He’s disappeared, which makes you wonder whether he was :

1. One of Hardy’s own personalities, enabling him an output for any negative concerns
    2. A sad individual who joined a messageboard just to use to have a go at AH pretending he was doing it because he was a Notts fan when it was clearly his sole agenda all along
    I'll go for no. 2

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post
    When did everyone else start posting?
    ManchesterMagpie since 2007 and prior to moving up North I was ArnoldPie on both here and the Rivals site for a few years. I was also on the Notts Mailing List (email group) from the mid-late 90s when hardly anyone used the internet for footy stuff. Christ I’m getting old.... 😲

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    Another 10% is Soccerman saying 'We are Notts County, we move on'.
    We are Notts County, we move on....make that 11%

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    We are Notts County, we move on....make that 11%
    You think a single post counts for 1%? Were you a stoodent at the Diane Abbott Mathematical Foundation?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    He’s disappeared, which makes you wonder whether he was :

1. One of Hardy’s own personalities, enabling him an output for any negative concerns
    2. A sad individual who joined a messageboard just to use to have a go at AH pretending he was doing it because he was a Notts fan when it was clearly his sole agenda all along
    One of the last posts he ever made, which had nothing to do with Notts, included something which would back up who I thought it was. It was something fairly innocuous from way back in time, but I remembered it and when he mentioned it, I thought ah-ha!
    I know that will come across as a bit of a tease but I just want to say that, if I'm right, I think he was perfectly entitled to feel the way he clearly felt about Notts. His attitude to Hardy made less sense until he was ultimately proved 100% right about his incompetence. I'm not sure what it was he had against Mace, maybe something he'd written in the book (or not written).

Back around 2001-02 I wrote articles and match reports for this site hence my username name MAD_MAGPIE and was on Rivals and the mailing list.

I've been posting since February 2002 which is scary to think that is fast approaching 18 years ago. The site and board itself must be approaching 20 years old?

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Back around 2001-02 I wrote articles and match reports for this site hence my username name MAD_MAGPIE and was on Rivals and the mailing list.
    Has this site had an upgrade? Is S****horpe also permissible now?

Edit: Clearly not but Rivals is. Oh well, Suncthorpe it is then.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Has this site had an upgrade? Is S****horpe also permissible now?

Edit: Clearly not but Rivals is. Oh well, Suncthorpe it is then.
    You are not allowed to type the word v i t a l. It always gets censored.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You are not allowed to type the word v i t a l. It always gets censored.
    Can we get the F word censored? oh sorry, I mean our dear friends Forest....

Oh, there you go, my join date appeared Jan 2006. What a lot has happened in the world of NCFC since then.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    One of the last posts he ever made, which had nothing to do with Notts, included something which would back up who I thought it was. It was something fairly innocuous from way back in time, but I remembered it and when he mentioned it, I thought ah-ha!
    I know that will come across as a bit of a tease but I just want to say that, if I'm right, I think he was perfectly entitled to feel the way he clearly felt about Notts. His attitude to Hardy made less sense until he was ultimately proved 100% right about his incompetence. I'm not sure what it was he had against Mace, maybe something he'd written in the book (or not written).
    So if you’re right it’s 2. Would have liked it to be 1.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast