+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 300,000 and counting...

300,000 and counting...

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1542
Size:  19.4 KB

Congratulations everyone past and present and, of course, those no longer with us!

That's a lot of celebrating, commiserating, anger, joy (not so much), arguing, solidarity, bickering, welcomes and goodbyes and so much more.

Here's to the next 300,000 and I wonder what division we'll be in then!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 03-10-2019 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1542
Size:  19.4 KB

Congratulations everyone past and present and, of course, those no longer with us!

That's a lot of celebrating, commiserating, anger, joy (not so much), arguing, solidarity, bickering, wecomes and goodbyes and so much more.

Here's to the next 300,000 and I wonder what division we'll be in then!
    Amazing, Elite and his arguing and bickering is responsible for 10% of the total posts (assuming people actual responded to him).

Just goes to show that you only need a few basket-cases to have a busy forum.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Amazing, Elite and his arguing and bickering is responsible for 10% of the total posts (assuming people actual responded to him).

Another 10% is Soccerman saying 'We are Notts County, we move on'.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post

According to my records it's actually 18.93% of posts.

It does give me a smug satisfaction that we've beaten the Forest weirdos who tried to get this forum closed down.

300,000 surely only covers MIG's loving posts about Alan Hardy?

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    300,000 surely only covers MIG's loving posts about Alan Hardy?
    Where is MIG by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Where is MIG by the way?
    I like to imagine him wandering the streets of Nottingham in a slightly disheveled state telling anyone who'll listen Hardy is in Florida snorting the Lifeline money off a prostitute's inner thigh.

As my username suggests, I have been posting since 2004 (it might have even been 2003 that it was made)

The account was made when I was a young lad and I remember my friends using it to do posts as well, because they didn’t understand how to make their own account haha.

When did everyone else start posting?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Where is MIG by the way?
    He’s disappeared, which makes you wonder whether he was :

1. One of Hardy’s own personalities, enabling him an output for any negative concerns
    2. A sad individual who joined a messageboard just to use to have a go at AH pretending he was doing it because he was a Notts fan when it was clearly his sole agenda all along

I used to post originality under “Gary Mills football genius” then lost access to it and the Gary mills vitriol it contained. I think a while as something like “ave it” then this. So I’m guessing around 2004.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast