+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: QOS Tanner Fund

If you’ve any enquiries or suggestions regarding the QOS Tanner Fund then please contact Richie Nicoll on >>>

QoSTannerFund@Hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by MUSKY View Post
    They (the Board) may still reduce the budget by the same figure as the "tanner fund" produces !
    I don’t think the BOD will know what’s in the pot to be honest.

It’s a good idea and once all details are finalised I’ll be contributing.

Hi Folks,

Been a while since I've been on the madsite but palmylad had advised there were questions on here

LuisXIV - the main objective of the fund is to have as many members as possible agreeing to set up a direct debit for whatever they can afford be it £5/10/15/20. This then gives us a projection as to what we could possibly agree to contribute towards the club.

The fund is completely transparent and unaligned to the club however once we have a projected cashflow we will then approach the board (after the obvious assurances that they won't reduce the budget (musky). It has been suggested that we also carry out various fundraising events for one of donations etc which will be looked into further. The BoD have agreed to meet with me on return from Middle East so the official line can be agreed then

I had originally suggested 2 dates on facebook and twitter for folk to vote on which would be the best, however the results were more or less equal so i will arrange a meet on both nights so that no one is excluded. To ensure that it is completely transparent also, I have volunteered my company classrooms for the meetings and I will dial in to one of the attendee's phones.

Date: 7th & 14th October
    Time: 19:30
    Where: 213 SpitFire Rd, Heathhall Ind Estate. DG1 3PH (If you come in from heathhall side, turn right at Marchbanks and continue down the road and we're on the left)

Please bring along yourself, your friends and family and most importantly your thoughts and ideas as this is going to be two 'sponge sessions' where we can establish a firm set of expectations. Also if you wish to volunteer yourself for a position on the committee please make yourself known on the night or email QoSTannerFund@hotmail.com

MTS

Forms with the Fund account details will be handed out to all that can attend

QOS TANNER FUND MEETING

Tonight Monday 7th October

GalloGlas Security & Logistics Ltd

213 Spitfire Road,
    Heathhalll Ind Est
    DG1 3PH

Get to Marchbank Bakers & turn right. Keep driving 200m and the office on left.

7.30PM

Everyone welcome

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Give it a rest. You’re like a broken record.

lol the voice of reason has spoken ,more like the voice of a clown . your the one that comes across as the broken record aloreburn as all you post is drivel berating other users ,what a rocket .

Can’t make tonight but will 100% be making a monthly contribution. Hopefully you get a good turn out tonight after all the hard work that’s been put into setting it up. Good luck

I can't make either night, but will be more than happy to contribute to a very worthwhile cause.

Can you send any details c/o my office at Three Crowns Court please.

Thank you.

Well folks that Meeting #1 out of the way! we had 6 in attendance which as little a number as it sounds was still a very positive start! If you would like a copy of the minutes that will be produced over the next few days, then please PM on here or email me on the QoSTannerFund@hotmail.com and I will send through.

As a high level overview we discussed the visions of where we perceive the fund to be going, the transparency of the funds to the club and most importantly the biggest message is that people put in what they can afford.. no set fee, just to ensure for the sake of projections that we put the same fee in every month... loads of great ideas for fundraising activities also so its certainly got peoples attention. It was agreed by all that a proposed focus for first contribution would be the start of 20/21 season which gives us 10 months now to get funds in and allows us to analyse cashflow and in turn set realistic expectations.

Hopefully when we have next weeks meeting, more people will come along too... i know there were a few calls offs tonight which happens but those have identified next week to come.

One action I have agreed to take away tonight is to amend the account details sheet to include information and look to find an outlet to distribute them pre Dundee Utd game.....

Thanks again to all those that came tonight and glad communications held on strong enough from over here...

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofqueens View Post
    Well folks that Meeting #1 out of the way! we had 6 in attendance which as little a number as it sounds was still a very positive start! If you would like a copy of the minutes that will be produced over the next few days, then please PM on here or email me on the QoSTannerFund@hotmail.com and I will send through.

As a high level overview we discussed the visions of where we perceive the fund to be going, the transparency of the funds to the club and most importantly the biggest message is that people put in what they can afford.. no set fee, just to ensure for the sake of projections that we put the same fee in every month... loads of great ideas for fundraising activities also so its certainly got peoples attention. It was agreed by all that a proposed focus for first contribution would be the start of 20/21 season which gives us 10 months now to get funds in and allows us to analyse cashflow and in turn set realistic expectations.

Hopefully when we have next weeks meeting, more people will come along too... i know there were a few calls offs tonight which happens but those have identified next week to come.

One action I have agreed to take away tonight is to amend the account details sheet to include information and look to find an outlet to distribute them pre Dundee Utd game.....

Thanks again to all those that came tonight and glad communications held on strong enough from over here...

Really good first meeting last night which included some great ideas regarding possible fund raising ideas for the future. There’s also plenty supporters who couldn’t make the meeting interested in making either monthly or one off contributions. The QOS TANNER FUND account is now open and anyone interested should contact Richie on

QoSTannerFund@Hotmail.com

There’s another meeting next Monday October 14th at GalloGlas Logistics & Security Ltd , Heathhall Industrial Estate , Dumfries.

7.30PM

EVERYONE WELCOME

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)