+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nicholas Witchell - C*nt

Nicholas Witchell - C*nt

Is it just me, or does anyone else want to put their foot through the TV when that sycophantic c**t Nicholas Witchell slithers on to the BBC to report on those leech b@stards, the Royal Family.

He's paid (at our expense) to follow these unnecessary c*nts round the world, licking their a**e at every turn.

F**k him and f**k the Royal Family.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Is it just me, or does anyone else want to put their foot through the TV when that sycophantic c**t Nicholas Witchell slithers on to the BBC to report on those leech b@stards, the Royal Family.

He's paid (at our expense) to follow these unnecessary c*nts round the world, licking their a**e at every turn.

I like him. He's wangled himself a right good gig post newscasting. Once sat on a lesbian according to wikipedia (just spent 20 minutes trying to adhere to The Rules but lesbian remains unidentified).

Kheredine Idessane was spawny as well. Leeched himself to Andy Murray early on and ridden that gravy train ever since.

Gingerist.

Bop Bop Bop

Heard he's an affa cu nt for the peeve. Canna mind fa said that.

Hard to disagree with any of that .well said RST.