+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Signing

New Signing

I see that former Partick Thistle midfielder Abdul Osman signed on this afternoon for Queens on a short term until January. I cannot say that I know too much about him other than he fouled Dykes for the last gasp penalty but will judge him once he has a few games under his belt. Discuss : -

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    I see that former Partick Thistle midfielder Abdul Osman signed on this afternoon for Queens on a short term until January. I cannot say that I know too much about him other than he fouled Dykes for the last gasp penalty but will judge him once he has a few games under his belt. Discuss : -
    Hope he doesn’t read the P&B site.

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Hope he doesn’t read the P&B site.
    My thoughts precisely but that would go for the comments against most of the current squad also and why I never contribute to that site.

My thoughts precisely but that would go for the comments against most of the current squad also and why I never contribute to that site.

iv never been a member of the p & b site but i know a few who post on there and have been diehards since before i started going and your going back 38 years to achieve that ,theres no wonder our players are getting slaughtered on some sites there playing like rank amateurs most games this season ,id say the guys on p&b are prob spot on .

I used to post on P&B before being ousted for trolling....

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    iv never been a member of the p & b site but i know a few who post on there and have been diehards since before i started going and your going back 38 years to achieve that ,theres no wonder our players are getting slaughtered on some sites there playing like rank amateurs most games this season ,id say the guys on p&b are prob spot on .

How would you know ? You don’t go to games anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I used to post on P&B before being ousted for trolling....
    And quite rightly so. You’ve still not learned your lesson.

The lads on p&p are not impressed with this signing, by the way, is he still selling hats.?

Talking

Aye because this site is an endless fountain of positivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    Aye because this site is an endless fountain of positivity.
    Seemingly positivity is becoming a very scarce commodity on any site at the moment. The current mood is a bad as I can recall so hopefully the boys can get a surprise win today to pick things up for a short time at least as I am getting to the point of jacking these forums and maintaining my own council otherwise it is too depressing seeing some of the posts from so called supporters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)