+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why?

Can see plenty people laughing tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It's bizarre but you appear to get more enjoyment out of showing everyone how right your are than United winning. 🤔
    Terry, are you for real??
    Go read, many, of my previous posts!
    Each of them raises concern of exactly what happened tonight!
    Did I want that to happen, No!
    Did I warn it might happen, Yes!
    Did Shedka, and other blindly ignore those warnings, Yes.
    I rest my case!

Where are you Shedka?
    Let’s hear your (poor) excuse for tonight?
    I have constantly raised the same concerns, which you have constantly rubbished, but after tonight, surely you have no response of any real substance?

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Terry, are you for real??
    Go read, many, of my previous posts!
    Each of them raises concern of exactly what happened tonight!
    Did I want that to happen, No!
    Did I warn it might happen, Yes!
    Did Shedka, and other blindly ignore those warnings, Yes.
    I rest my case!
    Posts like this are a very good illustration of what I'm on about.

Posts like this are a very good illustration of what I'm on about.
    Are you trying to say, that my posts indicate I get enjoyment from United failing?
    Bullsh!t
    Have supported United since I was a kid (40+ years ago), and it hurts like hell where we are today. What’s more frustrating, is mangers who are more afraid of losing, than winning, and don’t realise their approach is more damaging to their career, than they imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Are you trying to say, that my posts indicate I get enjoyment from United failing?
    That's exactly what I'm saying, yes. I don't doubt you are a huge United fan and results like tonight hurt you as much as anyone BUT, this 'get it right up you' (I'm paraphrasing but you get what I'm on about) stuff is pretty unedifying.

That's exactly what I'm saying, yes. I don't doubt you are a huge United fan and results like tonight hurt you as much as anyone BUT, this 'get it right up you' (I'm paraphrasing but you get what I'm on about) stuff is pretty unedifying.
    Unreal!!!
    I get no enjoyment, even if my “told you so” was correct. I just don’t get how we switch from positive to negative approaches, particularly when each time we’ve deployed the negative approach we’ve tripped up, but hey it’s Robbie we’re talking about here!
    I certainly would not make the same mistake in my own job!!

He isnt the only one that keeps mentioning the negative, heartless pish we are served up though, is he!

Lol.... Got me on the brain tonight, you'll see all my thoughts on the game and awful performance in the other thread where I made it clear I still disagree with you on the Neilson sending them out to play slow, which I'll never agree with as doesn''t add up.

Quote Originally Posted by RaysRedEye View Post
    Ignoring my comment Shedka, true to form?. Remind us all how you're not a mod anymore?

I posted then closed the browser for the time being and not read anything till now, what did I ignore exactly... I gave a tongue in cheek response.... Remind us of your username back then? it was pre McKinnon days oh and probably for being crap at it, best left to the experts like ttt etc

Indeed, only if we don't get promoted this season can anyone really come out from that kind of viewpoint as being right, as it stands with us top of the table (and at worst 3 pts off by end of weekend) before the first quarter is done then nothing has been proven

Other than if you don't start fast you will more often than not struggle (but that the case for every team) and inconsistency has crept in the last few weeks and a big difference in home performance/record compared to away from home that needs to be rectified

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)