+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why?

Why?

Are we trying to hit on the break, against the team bottom of the league?
    Just lost the first goal, because of that, and simply inviting Alloa onto us, so Shedka, this is another classic example of why I keep raising my concerns, and asking Why we keep doing this, particularly away from home!

Hopefully turn this round, but yet again, we just put pressure on ourselves because we don’t start with the right formation/attitude!

There is a match thread, any need for a separate one..

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    There is a match thread, any need for a separate one..
    Yeah, this deserves it’s own!!

[QUOTE=shedka;39338447]There is a match thread, any need for a separate one..[/QUOTEq

Not your concern as you're not a mod anymore.

Obviously, this thread would have been blink and you missed it considering I saw it within a minute of it being added! :d

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Obviously, this thread would have been blink and you missed it considering I saw it within a minute of it being added! :d
    So Shedka, unlike Arbroath, where we “got out of jail”, the fears I’ve been highlighting since the start of the season, have come home to roost! Robbie’s failure to set us up to press the team from kick off, and go for the jugular, has bit us big time!

Alloa FFS!!

Peter Grant was more animated on that touchline (winning) than our stubborn, and useless manager, says it all really. Trust me, another performance/result like that could cost us the league, but will he ever learn, hell no, he knows best!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    So Shedka, unlike Arbroath, where we “got out of jail”, the fears I’ve been highlighting since the start of the season, have come home to roost! Robbie’s failure to set us up to press the team from kick off, and go for the jugular, has bit us big time!

Alloa FFS!!

Peter Grant was more animated on that touchline (winning) than our stubborn, and useless manager, says it all really. Trust me, another performance/result like that could cost us the league, but will he ever learn, hell no, he knows best!!!
    Alloa’s first win of the season BTW, let that sink in Shedka....

Alloa’s first win of the season BTW, let that sink in Shedka....
    Cat got your tongue for a change???

Ignoring my comment Shedka, true to form?. Remind us all how you're not a mod anymore?

Cat got your tongue for a change???
    It's bizarre but you appear to get more enjoyment out of showing everyone how right your are than United winning. 🤔

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)