+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: O/t Virgil Caine is my name...

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I think it might be because Brin, put up a different clip of Joan Baez singing solo rather than the version she did with a band which was used earlier in the thread.

It's over to you Brinny boy....do we persevere with Joan Baez or do we start with a different tune altogether before the Ipswich game?
    IBS, let’s go for a new tune so over to you to pull one out. IF we all got involved who knows where it could take us....

It sounds like one of the wheels has dropped off.
    Try another song.

‘Three Wheels on my Wagon’ - Dick van Dyke.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    IBS, let’s go for a new tune so over to you to pull one out. IF we all got involved who knows where it could take us....
    Brin, as you know, choosing a tune to start an unbeaten run involves esoteric black magic, voodoo, medieval potions and archaic mysticism and this, even for a skilled practitioner like me, takes time. I will though, get cracking toneet and try and get us a new tune before the Ipswich game.

Ommmmmmm ichi sushi naza ommmmmmmm hocus pocus ommmmmmmmmmmm
    mom seesaw way shanti ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    ( lizards and bats) ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    shanti wawawa ommmmmmmmmmm ozi owawawa eeeeeeeeeee ommmmmmmmmm

Brin......to help me with my spells, to get the next winning run song....can you give me a number from 1 to 100, the name of your favourite chocolate bar and also the approximate time you last broke wind????

If you can post this info on here ASAP.....our next unbeaten run depends on it......(no pressure)
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 21-10-2019 at 08:00 PM.

Who's Virgil Caine?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Brin......to help me with my spells, to get the next winning run song....can you give me a number from 1 to 100, the name of your favourite chocolate bar and also the approximate time you last broke wind????

If you can post this info on here ASAP.....our next unbeaten run depends on it......(no pressure)
    IBS, number 4, mars bar, approx 19.32pm.
    Trust this helps......pfff.... oops!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    IBS, number 4, mars bar, approx 19.32pm.
    Trust this helps......pfff.... oops!
    Brin, you have performed a great service for you club. Thank you my friend, will add this info to the cauldron.

I might be struggling to get this done for Wednesday night. Might be more realistic to do it Friday before the Wycombe game.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456