+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tumbleweed central

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Thats the reserve of clique members.
    The mythical clique😁

Not enough people on here to make a clique

To answer Nappers original point - less people post on forums such as this because of FB and Twitter
    The posters of this forum in the past did do their bit in ensuring our survival at both the admins as this site was a focal point.
    Met some great guys and gals over the years who posted on here all who love our club.

Thats the reserve of clique members.
    Seems to me that your comments are always some kind of counter punch to put it in boxing terms. There's very rarely an element of original comment and an invitation to reply with a thoughtful response. Maybe that's all you want from this forum but it looks as though it needs a bit of help with something positive from the likes of a guy like you who has been a member since 2008 and has 27631 posts to his name.
    Last edited by BCram; 07-10-2019 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by napper View Post
    Good win today, but not a lot of people posting on here.. I remember when this site was hoaching with punters.. can't blame people though..all the adds, pop ups etc really ruin coming on here... anyway, I hope today, even with such a weird lineup, is the turning point and the team can kick on from here.. especially since the champs got beat last night sat the bottom club makes the gap not that insurmountable..
    Thought the weird lineup was doomed to failure and I was delighted to be proved wrong. Maybe this will give the moaners cause to at least wait and see before moaning. Must be the first time for quite a while that an experimental looking team selection actually got a result. the "Greatest" losing also seemed to be a very positive outcome for us.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Take it you've not been employed as campaign manager to get people back��

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    Not enough people on here to make a clique

To answer Nappers original point - less people post on forums such as this because of FB and Twitter
    The posters of this forum in the past did do their bit in ensuring our survival at both the admins as this site was a focal point.
    Met some great guys and gals over the years who posted on here all who love our club.
    How many do you need?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Seems to me that your comments are always some kind of counter punch to put it in boxing terms. There's very rarely an element of original comment and an invitation to reply with a thoughtful response. Maybe that's all you want from this forum but it looks as though it needs a bit of help with something positive from the likes of a guy like you who has been a member since 2008 and has 27631 posts to his name.
    Wrong.

Wrong.
    Right!

Wrong.

How many times you posted this year?

not very often.. for many reasons.. but the main one, being as I stated in my original post. Which is, I find Footy Mad very user unfriendly, all the pop ups and ads do my head in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)