+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: yesterdays game

yesterdays game

Real positives from Pereira & Diangana again yesterday they look to be really good mates have a great understanding and both have some class

Sawyers was awesome as always, Austin looked good too

Again I thought Philips was a bit sloppy

I also wonder if we can play Ajayi in MF to replace Livermore when Hegazi returns as I think he may shield the centre halves a bit better and also the full back areas when they attack

It would have been very unfortunate if we lost yesterday, but I think there will be games when we are not quite as good in attack and we lose due to the sloppyness at the back we let Cardiff have too many chances yesterday at times when we could have been more professional and managed the game better

All in all though, really enjoyed the game yesterday

COYB

Hi, think this team will get better and better, great to see both Sayers and Austin score. Can see a double figure win this season, we got a 7 last year this teams better, younger and more skill full.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Hi, think this team will get better and better, great to see both Sayers and Austin score. Can see a double figure win this season, we got a 7 last year this teams better, younger and more skill full.

Totally agree! Masterminded by a manager that knows his stuff as opposed to the two numpties!!

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    Real positives from Pereira & Diangana again yesterday they look to be really good mates have a great understanding and both have some class

Sawyers was awesome as always, Austin looked good too

Again I thought Philips was a bit sloppy

I also wonder if we can play Ajayi in MF to replace Livermore when Hegazi returns as I think he may shield the centre halves a bit better and also the full back areas when they attack

It would have been very unfortunate if we lost yesterday, but I think there will be games when we are not quite as good in attack and we lose due to the sloppyness at the back we let Cardiff have too many chances yesterday at times when we could have been more professional and managed the game better

All in all though, really enjoyed the game yesterday

COYB
    Shared the enjoyment BS buddy!
    I would prefer to see a Hegazi / AJ partnership develop in the middle of the defence. It would assist in avoiding some silly errors.

Did any one notice Flint's comedy moment after getting booked, running towards the half line then realised we had got the corner and shock his and then had to run back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3XDz0YD...ns_share_sheet

Shows they are enjoying themselves and quite close knit

The £9m to sign Periera is a snip

In our last two home games we have won 4-2 against teams that last year were in the Premiership! We did fantastic business in the Summer and I would suggest the players we bought are all worth at least twice what we paid for them. After the depressing Pulis' years, the team is now entertaining and successful. It shows with the right manager and recruitment what is possible. We must get promoted as otherwise clubs are going to come calling for our manager and players.

Only Manchester City have scored more goals than us since January.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)