+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Any one out there.....who can...

Any one out there.....who can...

I will be revamping my tv subscriptions, my rough estimate is the 1500 nicker goes out to sky and the BBC. The one I object to is the BBC one, but I probably will be cancelling sky sports. If I get Netflix, will that mean I can stop paying the BBC?

Madam wants some BBC programmes, can I get that on another system without paying the BBC? What do I get on Netflix? Is there a way of getting sky cheaper or free?

Billy Cotton, bandmaster.

Frank. How good is your wi-fi?

Do you have a smart TV?

A couple of years back Chalky bought an android TV box and he said that he got lots of free sport. Chalky? Still using it?

I of IPTV on an firestick and get over 5000 channels from anround the world plus box sets ect. All movies/sports and ting.

Frank isert talking to me though so what an shame I can’t help.

Which one kel? Do you pay a subscription?

I paid 40 quid for the year, Griffie, and got one for my mum and brother in law too. It’s gone up to 50 now but I’ll be renewing when mine is due next month.

If youse google iptv raids you’ll see there were a problem last month so it’s been down an couple off of weeks but sorted now.

I’ll send you the link on mongbook

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Frank. How good is your wi-fi?

Do you have a smart TV?

A couple of years back Chalky bought an android TV box and he said that he got lots of free sport. Chalky? Still using it?
    That wasn't me it was buc

Ah. Oh. Sorry.

Did youse of an look at the invite I sent youse, griffie?

Couldn’t find it, I thort youse’d forgotten. Where did you send it?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)