+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Friday night

Friday night

My take on Friday night. 2 centre halves can't pass water, Watson just as bad and Smith at left back totally wasted no attacking threat as he is on his wrong foot. Pawlett just don't see what he brings to the team jogs about doesn't look interested, Stanton and Harkes were both dreadful no distribution, no dribbling and never got near the Alloa midfield all night. McMullen a bit greedy but at least tried and offered our only threat till Appere came on. Appere bright, full of energy and direct, I get that he is young but has to play every week.

....agree with that MA. Also very worrying that of the 3 the only one that did anything of note to try and change the game was young Appere...Smith and King did nout but look below par.
    Re Pawlett again agree still looks very unfit and slow to me, never saw anything from him for about 20 mins b4 being subbied.
    Very worried if in order for our midfield to have any control.influence or creativity we rely on one player and without him others hide.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)