+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Dagenham and Redbridge 08.10.19

Pies 1 - 1 D & RD.

Enzio

I’m normally optimistic, but having just seen the highlights v Dover and how poor we were in defence, I’m suddenly less confident. Think it will be 2-1 - but not sure to which team. Hopefully we can perform like we did against Halifax, in which case we’ll win.

1 - 0 to Notts, tight game, with Dennis scoring the winner......post match we are 1 point outside the play-offs....3,721 in attendance

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    If our Neil can out-think Dagger's manager by playing either Enzio or Osborne, who like to shoot on sight, coupled with Thomas or Dennis, who prefer to get a bit nearer, and if the midfielders (I'll leave the selection up to Ardley) can move a bit quicker, then if we stick to the script we could safely grab three points. Three `ifs` and a `could` there, you will note.

2-0 To Notts.

A cold Autumn night - I would have expected just under 5,000 but as we have just won two on the trot and appear to be a bit more of an entertainment, then maybe 5,400.
    No way we'll get over 5,000 tonight! I doubt we'll get over 4K.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    I’m normally optimistic, but having just seen the highlights v Dover and how poor we were in defence, I’m suddenly less confident. Think it will be 2-1 - but not sure to which team. Hopefully we can perform like we did against Halifax, in which case we’ll win.
    Just wondering, will the club skipper walk straight back into the starting 11 tonight? (I think it’s been 4 games now?). Personally I think he will, probably at the expense of either Booty or Osborne. Also would be nice to see McCrory back at LB if fit.

I'm hoping he will be brought back in straight away, it was glaringly obvious that we missed him v Fylde and it sounded the same v Dover.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    I'm hoping he will be brought back in straight away, it was glaringly obvious that we missed him v Fylde and it sounded the same v Dover.
    Yeah, he'll probably start. Fresh legs after all. No doubt he'll be the scapegoat if we fail to win.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    I feel exactly the same, I'm normally very optimistic for a Notts midweek home game, but also watched the highlights v Dover and couldn't believe how many good chances Dover created so will happily take a hard fought 1-0, 2-1 win & hope the nerves hold out.

1-1 Thomas

Doyle to go straight back into the team and the decision to cause all kinds of arguments when we get beat 1-2 in front of 4326 with dennis scoring a penalty

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast