+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: League stats under RN

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I don't think he does chop and change the team unless he has to (injuries et cetera). Can you give examples from this league season where he's done that?
    Moved Smith from RB to LB

Moved our best midfielder to CB because he doesn't fancy his cover player there (Watson) but trusts Watson to play RB...

I'm not there at St Andrews and maybe they were some correct decisions but it does leave you wondering, surely even you Terry? No I thought not.

Most of that was due to injury. Clark? Seriously? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Most of that was due to injury. Clark? Seriously? ��
    There's not much point in having a debate with you on this Terry because nothing, ever, would convince you that Robbie could be the reason we are getting some poor performances and bad results. So let's agree to disagree, I'll leave it there. Except to say you were one of a very few posters who though Csaba should be given the long term.

I'll criticise Robbie if I think he deserves it but I'll defend him if I think he's getting it tight for something he isn't doing. Clark only started the season as Pawlet was injured and during this time he did nothing BTW.

Nearly all of those were due to injury or illness (McMullan), that's the bottom line

.....and along comes Batman and Robin to tell us to jog on!!

Excuses, excuses.....

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Critics might say he's had two windows so maybe should have enough cover for the positions. Hard to say.
    For me it seems to do with coaching, one minute we look like Barca the next minute wed struggle to beat Bellshill Boys Club. He should be finding that consistency in performance by now. 2-0 v the Fun is plenty if we also get 0-1 at Alloa.
    Just to answer the question from Portuguese Frank I'm not wanting him sacked either but he can't keep chopping and changing the team and the tactics. The same formation home and away in this league will do the job
    Tbh I fear the guy thinks he's Pep Guardiola and overthinks things far too much.

I doubt the owners will stick with him if we fail to get up this year and to be fair he'd only have himself to blame.
    The danger there is he's away to a new job and we're stuck with another year of this nightmare.
    Good post Stoke!👍

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    There's not much point in having a debate with you on this Terry because nothing, ever, would convince you that Robbie could be the reason we are getting some poor performances and bad results. So let's agree to disagree, I'll leave it there. Except to say you were one of a very few posters who though Cjsaba should be given the long term.
    Nope, both Batman and Robin stick their fingers in their ears and shout, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, , nah, nah, nah.....

Some of the posts about Neilson are way over the top. We played same formation 343 and positions v Alloa as we did v Morton. One big miss though, the Butch in midfield giving us that dig and winning the ball back. We got dominated in the middle of the park and didn’t control the game because of that. Did anyone have a problem with Smith playing out of position after the Morton game? Not that i can recall. We have had a decent to good start, everyone needs dummies back in and we go again at QOTS! We don’t have any giving right to win this league, we will have to go earn it.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)