+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: League stats under RN

Quote Originally Posted by JelloBiafra View Post
    Away from home we have something like 13 goals in last 14 league and playoff games and have only scored more than 1 a couple of times. Only 6 wins.

Home form vastly improved. Too passive and insipid away from home against Alloas and Ayrs and Mortons. Let them loose Neilson. Attack and shut the snipers up. I would love it if you did.
    'shut the snipers up' - More name-calling directed at fellow supporters who have every right to be concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    'shut the snipers up' - More name-calling directed at fellow supporters who have every right to be concerned.
    Seriously? Just so we are clear, as there seems to an attempt to categorise this as some sort of personal abuse, it's not.
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 11-10-2019 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JelloBiafra View Post
    Away from home we have something like 13 goals in last 14 league and playoff games and have only scored more than 1 a couple of times. Only 6 wins.

Home form vastly improved. Too passive and insipid away from home against Alloas and Ayrs and Mortons. Let them loose Neilson. Attack and shut the snipers up. I would love it if you did.
    Very strange post....
    You say they are too passive away from home, and ask Robbie to let the team loose, yet in the same breath, call other fans snipers for continually asking for the exact same thing???

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Very strange post....
    You say they are too passive away from home, and ask Robbie to let the team loose, yet in the same breath, call other fans snipers for continually asking for the exact same thing???
    What I find odd about his post is the fact he is agreeing with you that somehow Robbie is telling the team to hold back in some games. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    What I find odd about his post is the fact he is agreeing with you that somehow Robbie is telling the team to hold back in some games. 🤔
    That’s your opinion Terry, many others like me see it differently, so why can’t you just accept that?
    (i.e. different opinions)

It's an interesting point and probably the same reason you can't seem to accept it either? Of course two wrongs don't make right but I'm not entirely sure I'm doing something that is wrong anyway.

Are you suggesting I censor myself to suit what you want to read?

Seriously? Just so we are clear, as there seems to an attempt to categorise this as some sort of personal abuse, it's not.
    Yes seriously. Where did I say it was personal abuse? As I said it's yet another attack on fans who are as entitled to their opinion as you are. To be honest I'm sick of this forum like a lot of other people. We can't criticise the team or manager on here without getting called 'snipers', 'knicker wetters' etc. Its just become a joke and you're at root of the problem because you're an enabler.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Yes seriously. Where did I say it was personal abuse? As I said it's yet another attack on fans who are as entitled to their opinion as you are. To be honest I'm sick of this forum like a lot of other people. We can't criticise the team or manager on here without getting called 'snipers', 'knicker wetters' etc. Its just become a joke and you're at root of the problem because you're an enabler.
    Absolutely correct in that people are getting sick of this forum.
    Stoke, Ballumbie and others have expressed concerns about Neilson which are perfectly valid.
    Unfortunately some on here (let’s call them clowns cause that’s not personal) will not accept your right to have an opinion.
    It’s their prerogative to disagree but it should be done by explaining why they disagree.
    Not by name calling.
    No doubt there will be a post soon telling people to leave if they’re not happy rather than addressing the issue.

It's an interesting point and probably the same reason you can't seem to accept it either? Of course two wrongs don't make right but I'm not entirely sure I'm doing something that is wrong anyway.

Are you suggesting I censor myself to suit what you want to read?
    The point I’m making Terry, is that you seem to respond to every/many posts you do not agree with, stating that you don’t agree with them, rather than let others have their say. Shedka does the same.

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    ...will not accept your right to have an opinion.
    Not true at all. If you can show me where this has been said then fine but I sincerely doubt you'll find it.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)