+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: League stats under RN

For what it's worth TTT seems to be getting a rough ride here by Ballumbie, JJ etc, imo. He seems to be open to opinion but is being accused of the opposite by posters who can't take in his opinion. Shedka on the other hand has always thrown insults at posters when he doesn't agree with his opinions(me included) but WTF guys get a grip........"knicker wetters" lol.

All aboard the offended bus.
    Last edited by Whitfieldarab; 11-10-2019 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    The feeling seems to be that if some of us long standing loyal arabs want to have a reasonable debate about why results or performances were poor we're effectively getting trolled by people who disagree and in one case call us disloyal etc for wanting to debate it.
    I think people have had enough of that. Plus because you hold the same basic opinions as that poster (that you're not allowed to be "negative" about United in any way whatsoever) despite being a Mod you're allowing it. And it's got a lot of people fed up.
    I've never called anyone disloyal. IMHO, everyone who posts on here is almost certainly a great and loyal Arab. For whatever reason, I'm being put together with other posters that may have done that in the past.

Certainly I've never said you can't be negative (not that I can remember anyway). If someone says something negative that I disagree with (an example being Robbie sends his team out to start slowly and be tentative) I'll dispute it. It would appear some folk don't like being questioned like this but isn't that what this place is all about?

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    He jumps in all the time criticising posts that haven't even been aimed at him, for example my reply to Jellobiaffra. Thinks he's the frigging polis on here.
    It's a public forum, if you are introducing rules about who can reply to what then I'd say it's you that's acting like the 'frigging polis'.

What a state to get in about nothing lol, especially as it's people clinging onto me saying weeks back now the reaction from some fans to the Arbroath win was ridiculous/knicker wetting (as we'd won and were in great form) ... It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular and was based on more than just here and I stand by it the negativity was at ott, I'm allowed that view, I stand by it and the term had been used on here many times by posters in the past and never been flagged up so it's more just to do with a certain few posters having an issue with me but that's just tough poop

And to old shed boy, the thing is, I gave reasons clearly why I disagree with the notion that RN sent the team out to start slow (in my opinion a laughable suggestion but that just my thoughts), it was the match thread at the time and also in the "why" where I disagrees and my reasons for it

As for this whole stopping people having there say, what a load of tripe, fans never stop having a say there says across all platforms, it's not being shut down, it's not trolling to disagree with then either, some fans will be more glass half full, some not so much, and age Alloa everyone agreed the performance was keech, I just remain firmly of the view RN didn't send them out to start slow in that game but start fast in others, the opposition play a part in it as well

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    ... It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular and was based on more than just here
    Shedka, i asked before and i ask again, have you posted on other forum in the past? And do you still post there now?

The reason i ask is you seem to use whats written elsewhere to create a bigger argument than is really necessary.

I read other forum, but whats on elsewhere is rarely relevant to what people are saying here. In point, i see very few calling for Nielsens head on here, but you seem to delight in using it against us, which i think is well out of order!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It's a public forum, if you are introducing rules about who can reply to what then I'd say it's you that's acting like the 'frigging polis'.
    I`m simply pointing out that you and your friend like to troll people who have a different opinion to yours. And you barrage threads with your view to drown out everyone else's. Unfortunately as a mod you seem to abuse your tiny bit of power when it suits you i.e. letting certain people use abusive terms but stopping those that don't agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    What a state to get in about nothing lol, especially as it's people clinging onto me saying weeks back now the reaction from some fans to the Arbroath win was ridiculous/knicker wetting (as we'd won and were in great form) ... It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular and was based on more than just here and I stand by it the negativity was at ott, I'm allowed that view, I stand by it and the term had been used on here many times by posters in the past and never been flagged up so it's more just to do with a certain few posters having an issue with me but that's just tough poop

And to old shed boy, the thing is, I gave reasons clearly why I disagree with the notion that RN sent the team out to start slow (in my opinion a laughable suggestion but that just my thoughts), it was the match thread at the time and also in the "why" where I disagrees and my reasons for it

As for this whole stopping people having there say, what a load of tripe, fans never stop having a say there says across all platforms, it's not being shut down, it's not trolling to disagree with then either, some fans will be more glass half full, some not so much, and age Alloa everyone agreed the performance was keech, I just remain firmly of the view RN didn't send them out to start slow in that game but start fast in others, the opposition play a part in it as well
    'glass half full' - what a joke, there's nothing remotely positive about you. You're an Internet troll, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    For what it's worth TTT seems to be getting a rough ride here by Ballumbie, JJ etc, imo. He seems to be open to opinion but is being accused of the opposite by posters who can't take in his opinion. Shedka on the other hand has always thrown insults at posters when he doesn't agree with his opinions(me included) but WTF guys get a grip........"knicker wetters" lol.

All aboard the offended bus.
    Yeah and we've been getting a rough ride from that pair for months. They don't like it when it's the other way round though.

'glass half full' - what a joke, there's nothing remotely positive about you. You're an Internet troll, plain and simple.
    Great post.
    I couldn’t be bothered reading whatever ****e he’s posted now.

I`m simply pointing out that you and your friend like to troll people who have a different opinion to yours. And you barrage threads with your view to drown out everyone else's. Unfortunately as a mod you seem to abuse your tiny bit of power when it suits you i.e. letting certain people use abusive terms but stopping those that don't agree with you.
    My friend? If you are on about shedka I do not know the guy at all, aside from his posts on here. If you go back to then Csaba was in charge you would see we had total opposite opinions then.

Personal abuse isn't allowed, I simply pointed that out. I'm not aware shedka has actually done that but if your can point it out I'll have something to say about that too.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)