+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stendel Has Left The Club

Stendel Has Left The Club

Only rumour mind and nothing offical other than lads on twitter who are generally spot on .

Nobody knows whether he's walked or sacked as yet .

Could be a red herring but as I say the twitter accounts are genuine .

I've heard the same a short while back , if true God forbid , what happens now ?
    Dale Tonge cheep n local , no thanks ,
    Fans boycott games ?
    Can we get a partial refund from buying a season pass ?
    Shoes off demonstration In Car park ( Sheff Utd type )
    Worra chuffin mess we are ? Subject to rumours being true ??????

Nowt on Football Heaven so maybe a red herring , lets hope it is because if he's gone the fans will turn against the ownership because it's bubbling right now .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Nowt on Football Heaven so maybe a red herring , lets hope it is because if he's gone the fans will turn against the ownership because it's bubbling right now .
    It's more than bubbling , it's at boiling point with plenty , including me , do they care ? Do they chuff , Swansea game could be interesting ????
    A won't be missing that ,

Sounds like he's resigned and not sacked , club will announce it within the next 24 hours , trying to keep it quiet and hoping he changes his mind I reckon .

Sounds very much like he's gone .

If he has then I don't blame him. I can't see a change of manager having any effect. You'd have to be mad to take the job on.

He's gone , on SSN now , will leave the club before the next game is the wording used .

It was inevitable. I wonder who will take this job now because no doubt the word will spread throughout football what challenges made Stendels position untenable. Hecky was also dealt a shyte hand before leeds came in for him. It's become embarrassing to be honest. Who would work under such constraints at championship level? I'm sure our owners will find the next unknown to take the reigns.

Not surprised. But absolutely gutted, for him, and us fans. He's a breath of fresh air, but the hand he's been dealt is quite frankly pathetic. This is not a dig at his managerial skills, but he wouldn't have saved us. Maybe the new guy will whoever it may be?? I highly doubt it, because A.This shower of ****e of a board don't have a fecking clue what they're doing, and B.Nobody will want this job in a million years. So a team of Tonge & Devaney it is then. Great

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It was inevitable. I wonder who will take this job now because no doubt the word will spread throughout football what challenges made Stendels position untenable. Hecky was also dealt a shyte hand before leeds came in for him. It's become embarrassing to be honest. Who would work under such constraints at championship level? I'm sure our owners will find the next unknown to take the reigns.
    Not a fecking word from the yellow belly gutless w@nkers running this shyte show , the fans had to hear it off twitter and SSN .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast